Please suggest HTC Incredible S or LG Optimus 2X

hsk

Recruit
Hi Guys,

Please suggest HTC Incredible S or LG Optimus 2X....................

Looking for high performance smart phone. If anyone having any of them so post ur reviews.

Thanks ......

Re: Please suggest HTC Incredible S or LG Optimus 2X....................

For Performance It is better to stay future proof and go For Optimus 2X.

Esp considering that all other specs of both incredible S and O2X are at the same level

and also the fact that LG is actually cheaper and imho Also looks better.

Re: Please suggest HTC Incredible S or LG Optimus 2X....................

also battery life is good and LG this year is surging ahead to lead the mobility part.

your android updates come quicker than HTC.

Got a 2X few days back and will have to say it is a wonderful phone! Incredible S is really no competition against it! However, there are some known issues with 2X at the moment (for which a fix and upgrade to 2.3 is expected in a week or two) which you might have to keep in mind before getting it. Luckily for me, I am not facing any issues like screen bleeding, random reboots etc. :)

I agree with Pat.. Get the O2X, Incredible S is a good phone but not vfm now and not quite future proof as O2X.. I have not experienced any major issues as such with O2X and would surely recommend it over Incredible S or SGS...

I have Incredible S and I would definitely recommend it over LG 2X or Xperia Arc. Don't just go by the specs like dual core and stuff. It is the combination of hardware and software that should create a smooth experience. HTC Sense is really nice and it is a joyous experience to use it day to day. It has already got the Gingerbread update 2.3 in India and it is really super fast and smooth. HTC is much reliable when it comes to keeping their phones updated and resolving any issues faster and You don't have to rely on unofficial sources for them.

I would advice you to go to a store and compare the phones urself before deciding on anything as ur personal taste might differ.

My vote goes to the 2X. Doesnt make any sense in getting a Incredible S or any single core based solution.

CM is also available for 2X so you can try your hand at modding.

If you can then get the SGS2 as its better than the 2X.

IMO better to save 4-5k for SGS2 if Tegra 2 games aren't a priority. Otherwise LG 2x. But no other phone even comes close to these two beats at the moment, at least no other phone officially available in India so far.

Back