Camera Please suggest Cell with good camera!!

BIKeINSTEIN

Skilled
hello everyone,
Please suggest me a cell phone thats got a good camera that actually gives good results on pc!!

Currently undecided between k750i and w800i!!
prefer W800 for sound and features, though camera is supposed to be same!!
like the k750i for active cam lens cover, slimmer size and lower price...Duh!!
Also a dealer is ready to give W800 EP with k750 for some extra bucks!!

Or friend getting W810 from Dubai!!

Still not decided!!

Silly Question but is there a nokia with good cam and screen as vfm as SE!!
coz i don't think i will get data cable and stuff in nokia- so was sticking to SE!!

Or any other phone with good cam!!
Please friends, but i need to decide soon as pal coming early april and will have to tell him accordingly if its the 810!!

cam on K750i and w800i is the same...if u r not tht intrested in music..go for K750i....

if u can wait up...K800i is gonna come by next month with a 3.2mp cam..

yeah pretty good cam phones are coming up. Right now the best 2mp cams are in W800, K750. Decide one between them, its co contest really.

I say go for K750i. It has a good lens cover and something a person really gives about if he's into camera's. The sound quality is not to be worried about. K750 and W800 are the SAME phones expet different housing, different headphones, an extra 512mb SD card, and a little different firmware though k750i can be perfectly flashed to W800i's ones.
So get a good 3.5mm Jack adapter of K750i (either 3rd party or W800i's but that's orange and white i think) or just settle for phones that come with k750i they aren't that bad.

hey dont wanan hijack this thread.

but me too want a cell with expandable memory/play mp3 or ogg/ play videos/ have fm(if possible). plus should have loads of space to store sms`s :) and then the rest as usuall ...

also i dont want a phone with a camera.... dont need one!

lemme know pls

the cam quality is great in k750i. from what ive read it is supposed to be little better than the w800i. the only diff in the 2 is that the w800i speaker is a little louder. & as far as the headphones go i know people with w800 who prefer the k750i headphones. lol

let me know if u want to see some pics taken by the k750i. i had taken some 2-3 days back at wankhede stadium

chic_magnet said:
hey dont wanan hijack this thread.
but me too want a cell with expandable memory/play mp3 or ogg/ play videos/ have fm(if possible). plus should have loads of space to store sms`s :) and then the rest as usuall ...
also i dont want a phone with a camera.... dont need one!
lemme know pls

WHat's the budget? About .ogg files, i don't know if K750 or W800 will play them. There's this app for symbian phones though that would enable you to play .ogg files.

Chickmag
i think n70 would be perfect for you
by the way for the author of the thread he can choose between n70 and k750i.
I personally find the cameras equal.
Just that k750 is better in macro while the n70 shines in night shots.
By the way battery life and sound quality is much better on k750.
Aka.

Thank you very very much everyone!!

So do iget the 750 with original EPs or with the 800 EPs??

Also that music control dial looks neat on the 810!!
I think my pal can get it from dubai for same rate as 800 here!!
please advise!!

And Stormy Bhaiya- please some pics in mobile gallery will be much appreciated!!
Not that i haven't troubled you enough already but PLEASE!!

here are the pics.
this is with 2X zoom.
this is without zoom

& this is the barmy army

the 4x zoom quality isnt that good. its not that clear & sharp.

Hey guys the k750 can be flashed to the 800 model. Arent they identical otherwise (except for the firmware)? Search around on google and you will find loads of guides on how to do it...

Raghu.

ya raghu u can do that but it really doesnt make any diff. i guess the only diff will be that u can start your phone in walkman mode.

Thank you very very much Stormy!!

Lovely pics!!

Most prolly K750i it is!!

And does anyone know how good/bad the Motorazr V3i is??
A pal who had a harrowing time with the V3 is interested!!

stormblast said:
ya raghu u can do that but it really doesnt make any diff. i guess the only diff will be that u can start your phone in walkman mode.

Yes and improved software too i suppose. The w800i seems to ship with a better firmware and the music player has more features.

Raghu

what more features does it have? i almost use both the phones everyday. havent found any diff features other than the walkman mode when u start the phone

Let the K750 be what it is. I don't think the W800i's orangy walkman firmware would match the black K750. Besides, k750i is supposed to have an overall appeal and not just one-sided like W800i has that Walkman label.

huh? what does firmware have to do with colour?

Anyway, vince found that the price diff btw the 2 was arnd Rs 2250 in burma bazaar. But if you add the price of a 512 mb card and the ep adaptor, would the k750i still work out to be a better option?

And WHAT is up with the w800's keypad?

Back