Please help. bought a photon from ebay.com and the handset is missing from the box.

gREen

Im Special, gREen.
Skilled
Jul 14, 2011
Krishnagiri
Re: Please help. bought a photon from ebay.com and the handset is missing from the bo

^^ as far as you said is there any problem with

maybe.. totally confused right now.. will wait for ICC to reply, by the time filing a paypal dispute..

should i mention that the package was forwarded to india using a package forwarding service? would mentioning that i have used a forwarding service cause any problems?

and please some one help us,

the link to the item is eBay

smnrock

Skilled
Apr 9, 2009
Re: Please help. bought a photon from ebay.com and the handset is missing from the bo

^hm, you already gave +ve feedback??????????

vriship

Adept
Apr 27, 2008

i had called him first.. told him that the phone was missing, he told lets talk thru mails. have mailed him thrice, hasnt responded yet. icc have contacted bluedart for the same. they will let me know by tomm afternoon around 3 pm.

waiting for ICC's response before filing paypal dispute...

ya. paypal has a resolution feature. i will file a dispute tomm afternoon after speaking to ICC

nono thats the other item. the one which went to green is eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

gREen

Im Special, gREen.
Skilled
Jul 14, 2011
Krishnagiri

smnrock said:
^hm, you already gave +ve feedback??????????

please read the first post sire...

and virship does this +ve feedback affects???

kuduku

Skilled
Dec 9, 2007

email UPS asking for weight , I am surprised why weight is not mentioned by UPS

get the weight from UPS and if its less send the screenshot to paypal 5 days money back sure

Dont tell paypal about ICC right now

ICC could have also taken it

How as the packing sealed or opened

More chances of it being flicked in India

package is from international company , it cannot vanish so best is flick the phone

Parcel is also delivered and then people can keep on fighting

But i am not leaving the seller also

pm me or post the item url

vriship

Adept
Apr 27, 2008

gREen said:
please read the first post sire...

and virship does this +ve feedback affects???

that was the one which came a day later. you were forwarded the first one which came to ICC..

+ve feedback hasn't been given to this seller as i was waiting for a confirmation from you. even if given AFAIK doesnt affect as dispute is handled by paypal.

gREen

Im Special, gREen.
Skilled
Jul 14, 2011
Krishnagiri

sorry just find that post on the atrix thread that you posted last week...

kuduku

Skilled
Dec 9, 2007

where does UPS show 2 lbs ?

vriship

Adept
Apr 27, 2008

kuduku said:
email UPS asking for weight , I am surprised why weight is not mentioned by UPS

get the weight from UPS and if its less send the screenshot to paypal 5 days money back sure

Dont tell paypal about ICC right now

ICC could have also taken it

How as the packing sealed or opened

More chances of it being flicked in India

package is from international company , it cannot vanish so best is flick the phone

Parcel is also delivered and then people can keep on fighting

But i am not leaving the seller also

pm me or post the item url

thats what. tried to find out mail address of UPS, but didnt get it... if you find one, send me..

Suspicious things:

1. DTDC.. verywell known for such thefts..

2. ICC received 1lbs package. which according to me already didnt have the phone as 1lbs is very less including the phone and the big box it was packed in.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

kuduku said:
where does UPS show 2 lbs ?

the other phone has weight mentioned as 2 lbs on their tracking page.

but the UPS 2nd day assured service one which went to green doesnt have any weight mentioned..

just mailed the seller asking for picture of UPS receipt mentioning weight and all details..

kuduku

Skilled
Dec 9, 2007

Were both shipped by same seller ?

if not US seller is fraud

It has to have shipping weight . I have got enough packages even weighing .20 lbs and weight is always mentioned

let me check the email address of UPS

ICC says 1 lbs .

@green weigh it and tell us

if green says 1lbs I am sure seller is fraud

Open paypal dispute , Did both mobiles have same packing and accessories ?

Come on a google would had brought to this first result

Contact Customer Service- United States: UPS

call then use skype

email them

gREen

Im Special, gREen.
Skilled
Jul 14, 2011
Krishnagiri

1. DTDC.. verywell known for such thefts.. yes it seems to be

2. ICC received 1lbs package. which according to me already didnt have the phone as 1lbs is very less including the phone and the big box it was packed in.

they just packed the retail sprint photon(which is 20cm length and small) on top with large box box...

and for everything it just weighs only 495grms ~ 1 lbs.

kuduku

Skilled
Dec 9, 2007

What is the box weight which does not have mobile including the packing

gREen

Im Special, gREen.
Skilled
Jul 14, 2011
Krishnagiri

^^kuduku,, its 495g including everything.. except the phone

kuduku

Skilled
Dec 9, 2007

seller is fake sure

OP did you ask the seller about ICC and stuff , that you will be using courier services ?

gREen

Im Special, gREen.
Skilled
Jul 14, 2011
Krishnagiri

just now the bluedart guy called on phone as the dtdc guy spoke about this issue...

i said everything, and about weight i mentioned too.. he said that he will check with the situation..

and i pointed him that the problem is from your side as the package front it was clearly written that the package holds a mobile and cost $$ and from US PIc

vriship

Adept
Apr 27, 2008

the seller replied just few minutes back:
i am at work and do not have access to send you pictures of stuff. i have all documentation needed if you feel you need to file a dispute. the package was delievered and signed for last week. today being the first time you have contacted me is well outside of my return policy. the phone was never removed from the box and was securly shipped through ups and signed for at your address. have a nice day.
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

and one more shocker,
the other package also has 1lbs as the weight and 2041 as volumetric weight, and also has the phone in it.... even more jumbled situation now..
now what should i do?

should i mail him back saying that it was a forwarding address? or directly file a dispute?

gREen

Im Special, gREen.
Skilled
Jul 14, 2011
Krishnagiri

^^ so What should we do???

did he mentioned the package weight?

vriship

Adept
Apr 27, 2008

i have pasted the entire response from him. mailing him back asking for weight..

kuduku said:
seller is fake sure
OP did you ask the seller about ICC and stuff , that you will be using courier services ?
no. havent ever mentioned forwarding address and all.. should i mention it now and put it as a reason for delay in the package reaching me? should i file a dispute and mention the package forwarding thing to paypal? i am clueless about what to say and what not!! help!!

gREen

Im Special, gREen.
Skilled
Jul 14, 2011
Krishnagiri

found this,

158gms for the mobile + wgt of the package 495gms = 653gms and does not mean 1lbs

as 1lbs = 450 gms

and 1.5 lbs =680 gms

and you said that you have the phone and did you have the big brown box over the retail one??