Budget 20-25K Planned to buy a new mobile around 25K

Thumbmeup

Disciple
I need a crisp display, sufficient RAM for gaming and should not be big in size. A good battery backup would be added advantage. I've shortlisted Redmi Mi5. Please correct me if I'm wrong and suggest me a phone at the same time.

Also, if the OP is ok with the 1 year old flagship, he can try LG g4, best in camera and awesome phone. He can find used one with official warranty or a new one with seller warranty.

Also, if the OP is ok with the 1 year old flagship, he can try LG g4, best in camera and awesome phone. He can find used one with official warranty or a new one with seller warranty.
But it's far away from the Mi5 specs. I'm totally happy. Fingerprint is outstanding.
Anyway thank you all for your suggestions.

But it's far away from the Mi5 specs. I'm totally happy. Fingerprint is outstanding.
Anyway thank you all for your suggestions.
As i said, Mi5 can't beat LG G4 in camera department. If one wants to go by specs, then obviously Mi5 seems like the best choice. Saying that, 808 proc is not a show stopper and enough to fly for next 2 years atleast.

I myself contemplating to buy either LG G4 or V10, but waiting for 1+3 launch before i make my decision.

Back