Places to visit in Hyderabad

ashu

Disciple
Hi Guys,
I am going to visit Hyderabad next weekend with my family. I have 2 days in hand. On first day I am planning to visit Ramoji film city and on next day I would be vising Hussain sagar lake. Any other places to consider for visit? Also let me know where i can try Biryani in Hyderabad.
Thanks in advance.

Golkonda Fort, Salar Jung Museum and Charminar. Since you have two days spend one complete day at Film City and the other day at Museum and Charminar.

After Office you can also go to Hussain Sagar.We used to hang out there quite a lot at evening although I found Salar Jung Museum to be quite a bore.Golkonda Fort is pretty awesome.

For History: Charminar, Golkonda fort and Museum
Kids: Zoo
Devotional: Chilkur,Birla mandir,Sanghi
Parks: Lumbini and NTR gardens

Sanghi and RFC are very near to each other ( To one end of city)
Birla temple, Lumbini,NTR gardens,Hussain sagar are near to each other -- may be 2-3km max ( at mid of city)
Charminar, Museum are close to each other and Zoo is 10km from these two.( To another end of city)
Chilkur,Deer park and Fort are about 15km away. ( Towards other end, 10-20km from IT area)

Decide, which you will cover.If there are kids, go to Zoo for sure.

Hi Guys,
I am going to visit Hyderabad next weekend with my family. I have 2 days in hand. On first day I am planning to visit Ramoji film city and on next day I would be vising Hussain sagar lake. Any other places to consider for visit? Also let me know where i can try Biryani in Hyderabad.
Thanks in advance.

Visiting Ramoji Film city is IMO the worst way to spend your time or money. There isn't anything worth while except maybe the gardens. I suggest using your time for something else unless you are keenly interested in the gardens.

Back