Budget 10-15K Phone for pure multimedia usage and long battery life and fast charging. Minimal gaming. 5G not needed.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Is there any good option?

Chipset can be any as long as it gets the job done without any problem. Though Snapdragon is obviously preferred over it's Exynos counterpart.
Camera not a priority. Damn 5G.

Found a few options for you here (27W charging minimum) and here (50W charging minimum).
Problem is the 60W charging you mentioned. Not aware of any budget phones that have it.
There's always the second-hand market, if you want to try your luck, but that'll depend on your risk tolerance.

I am using samsung m51 with snapdragon chipset and 7000mah battery. I get 12 hours of SOT easily on day to day usage. No 5g though. I think there is new f34 or something with dimensity chipset and 6000mah battery. Charging speed will be an issue with samsung but more sot will be there. There was another galaxy f series phone released last year or so under 20k with lcd panel and 7000mah battery.
In my experience every new samsung phone with exynos is garbage. You will face network issues and a lot more. Even motherboard damages are there with M series and F series with exynos just like in poco phones.

I am using Motorola e13. , Nothing fancy but I got 8 gigs model for below 8k. Does everything I want including basic games and multimedia stuff , Dual Sim + SD slot ( not hybrid ) and headphone jack with Dolby Atmos support. And honestly due to moto s clean vanilla UI 8gb ram feels like 8 unlike redmi note I had in which 8gb ram felt more like 4gb due to crapware it had.

Back