Phone for my girl.. Suggestions Please

Sourav

Adept
Hey people.

Need your suggestions on this. I am planning to take a new cell for my :hug: girl :hug: . Budget is a max of 20k's. And Nokia/SE preferred. No samsung/moto/etc.

I have the N76 and the SE W880i in mind. However I have not fixed anything as of now so need all you people's valuable suggestions by this friday.
Decent Cam+Good music capabilities+relatively good looking+slim factor :p are the few needs. So what do you people suggest?

Thanks,
Sourav

hmm, but i have heard that the 3.5 mm jack creates some stupid problems. THe fone cant be opened properly when something is plugged into the jack.

Hang on. If I put some headphones in the 3.5mm jack socket and open the clam I see the two crash into each other ? You can open the clam to approx. 135 degrees but not the full 180. So it’s a good job that we have music short keys on the clam front so we can still use our bins with the clam closed. Nokia had no choice but to put a 3.5mm jack somewhere as there is no A2DP Bluetooth profile on the handset.

Taken from here

There has been speculation that the N76 cannot open at-all when it has either a 3.5mm headset connected or the mini-usb. The review over at C|net actually gives the device a 6.7/10 rating, but they say the 3.5mm getting in the way of the device opening is a ‘major design flaw’.

Taken from here

Any suggestions regarding this? how much of a silly niggle is this? and how much problems can it cause?:huh:

Thanks.
Sourav

i dont think you would be having any problem with operating the phone. but maybe you might not be able to talk properly (if only headphones are connected to the 3.5mm jack).

Udit said:
N73ME if its boyish look is ok else get N76 as its pink :p
+1

Budget 20 k then N76 all the way. Get a Flaming Red N76 that would be awesome.

But if you need a cell with 3MP+ then go for N73Me

Thank you all for your suggestions. So i should go for the N76 then.

Will get it this Friday and if possible post a review too. Thanks again.

believe me guys, one IS enough. Plus even if i had 2 :bleh: i would never be able to afford 2 N76's :rofl: aint that rich you know. working in SuXyam :mad:

Back