Budget 25-30k Phone buying advice

Fenrir7427

Recruit
Budget -
What is your budget? Mention Locality/Currency & Price Range.
(e.g.) INR 20k to 35k.
New or Used? Online or in-store?
(e.g.) New. Online/in store
Brand -
Do you have any brand preference or dislikes? Please name them.
Don't have any specific hate towards any brand open to any good phone
Usage -
What is your intended use?
An all rounder phone would be much appreciated, though my most usage goes towards playing games a decent camera is appreciated as well
What is your expected battery backup?
Probably more than 5 hours
How long are you intending to use this phone?
Should run fine for 4+ years.
Connectivity -
What is your preferred network?
5G
What is the number of connections required?
Anything suitable for current era
Platform :
Operating System (OS) -
Do you have any OS preference?
Android
RAM & Storage -
How much RAM and Storage do you want?
Minimum 6/128
Do you want a memory card slot?
No
Processing power -
If you have an idea of how much processing power you'd need mention here, else feel free to ignore.
ignored
Display :
What is your preferred display size, type, resolution and refresh rate?
a good refresh rate would be appreciated
I have heard burn issues on amoled
Miscellaneous :
Any other requirements?
Need 3.5mm jack,

A few recommendations based on your requirements:

1. Poco F5 5G
Coming with 8/256, and 120hz, headphone jack, it's a decent option. The only thing it is lacking in is the camera performance, which is not upto par for night time shots. (Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2)
Available for 26k with Flipkart deal.

2. iQOO Neo 7 Pro 5G
Coming at 32999 with 12/256 and 29999 with 8/128 (Amazon Bank offer), this is also another great option. I have used a friend's iQOO phone, and it is a really good option for the price. The only thing I don't like about it is that it isn't close to stock Android and has its own OS. Snapdragon 8+ gen 1, 120hz, etc. But, no headphone jack.

These are just a couple suggestions. I would say you're very limited if you want a headphone jack.
An aux to usb-C would be a few 100 rupees and can extend your options by a lot more.

If you need that headphone jack, ultimately you'd have 2-3 options at best with other features not being upto the mark of a flagship phone.

A few other options (without headphone jack) would be Moto Edge 30 Fusion, Galaxy A54 (30399 with offer), Poco X6 Pro and realme 12 Pro Plus.

I agree with everything said about the Poco F5 5G. Really decent, but the camera is a big minus. My cousin had it for a while, was complaining about the same thing. However, considering the jack requirement, might be the best option I can think of.

Back