Audio Philips SHE3570 or SHE9500 or SHE8000 or SHE8500 or SHE6000oe SHE9550 or EP-630??

I've been on EP-630 for the past few ears. I tried to switch to different IEM (bought EP - 830), but I'm pretty satisfied with what EP-630 is delivering for its price (850 when I bought it first, 600 when I last purchased).
Now I really want to switch to a different IEM, as I had recently heard my brother's 2k Brainwavz M2 and found my EP-630 muddy and non-detailed. Today, I heard my friend's SHE3570, For 360rs it was too good. But it lacks depth, which is a common problem with low budget IEMs But most probably I'll recommend it over EP-630, if budget is a problem.
But after browsing LB and Philips website, I got into a dilemma. There are too many models in Philips earphone. Now my doubt is, if a 360rs model (SHE3570) can perform this much, how good the costiler ones (like SHE9500 / SHE8000 / SHE 8500 / SHE6000 / SHE9550 / SHE9700) could perform.

Also do let me know of the sound signatures of good IEMs like JVC marshmellows and other IEM in the price range of 1000 INR.

Need your suggestions, please help me get a good IEM and a place to buy at its lowest price.

Ex: SHE3570's price is 360 at flipkart and 500rs @ letsbuy....

Priority:
-> Sound Separation
--> Detailing
---> Bass
----> Isolation
-----> Soundstage and other stuff

Check out the Soundmagic PL-30 too. It might be more to you liking compared to the bassy ep-630, especially coz you liked a Philips iem.

Funny thing about Philips is, they sound good in the lower price range I mean sub 500. But as you move up ahead, the SQ doesn't really improve as the price does :p

For me, I'm going to buy an IEM with Mic support for my SGSII and my M2 would be available to sell off, if incase you're interested.

If you liked the M2 you will like the M1 too. They will cost 1580 shipped from Pristine note. But if you don't want to spend that much, go for PL-21. PL-30 is great but bass is too less.

PL-21 is just 400 rs. Will it be better than ep-630? Does PL-21 has good bass response? Capable of producing both punchy bass and deep bass?
Like the beats in Naina Miley/ Irumbile (Robot/Enthiran) . other MJ pop songs and the ones that comes in the soundtrack of The Dark Knight - Why So serious track (from 3:26 to 4:32) / other soundtracks....

If not, suggest me something in the price range of 1K... There are lot of earphones in Lynx. But dunno which one is good...

http://www.lynx-india.com/index.php?categoryID=4151

Back