Budget 21-30k PC for 30K Suggestions

dineshnadar

Disciple
  1. What is your budget?
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • My Old one is like a 6years old machine
    • Monitor - Samsung 55” LED TV
    • Seagate ST1000DM003 HDD its a 1TB HDD
    • Rest i don't know and recently my GPU stopped working too which was upgraded 2years back
    • Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • Monitor - Samsung 55” LED TV
    • Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
    • Seagate ST1000DM003 HDD its a 1TB HDD
  3. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • I Need to buy a MotherBoard, RAM, Graphic card, Processor, PSU, 1Tb HDD & a decent looking Cabinet which is very minimal and should give the look of a server.
    • I saw a AS Rock B85 Pro4 Motherboard on Flipkart it already has HDMI and HD Audio ... I Would be anyways connecting my PC to my Denon AMP Via HDMI and then from AMP to the TV Via HDMI as well ... So like what will be the best sound i can get from this settings
  1. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • Won’t update anything atleast for the next 5years.
  2. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Mumbai, Lamington road
    • Open to online purchase only if it’s cheaper to LR
  3. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • NO
  4. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Browsing
    • Download rig, 24x7 operation ( I rarely off my machine once in a month, its always on and on downloading most of the times
    • Watching HD movies
  5. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • Nothing specific ..Cabinet i would prefer from CoolerMaster
  6. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • Cricket EA Sports
  7. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. Desktop - Don't know if my TV is a full HD or a 1080P
  8. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  9. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 7 64 bit

Last edited:
Intel i3 4150 ~8000
Asus B85M G ~5600
Kingston HyperX Blue 4GB DDR3 1600MHz ~2750
Seasonic S12II 430 ~4000
Corsair Spec 01 Cabinet ~3800

Total ~24150

For the usage you mentioned above, I doubt you will need dedicated Graphic Card. Hence I have not included it in the configuration I have suggested.

Intel i3 4150 ~8000
Asus B85M G ~5600
Kingston HyperX Blue 4GB DDR3 1600MHz ~2750
Seasonic S12II 430 ~4000
Corsair Spec 01 Cabinet ~3800

Total ~24150

For the usage you mentioned above, I doubt you will need dedicated Graphic Card. Hence I have not included it in the configuration I have suggested.

Hey thanks for that config ... I wanted to ask that can i make that Ram x2 to make it a 8GB ? And also i would be getting a 2TB HDD x2 that will be 4TB and already have a 1TB so total will be 5TB will that support this config ? & the Asus Motherboard b85mg Will that support HD audio ? Cause i would be connecting my machine to a Denon AVR and den to the Samsung LED ... So is that good or i should consider something else for a much better sound effect ?
And have you suggested me the Seasonic S12II 430 considering that its silent or its cheap considering others like cooler master ? or anything else just want to know cause most of them they go for cooler master thats why i asked ... Would be getting it by Tuesday from Lamington Road Mumbai ... and will update de pics and all :)

UPDATE : So finally got the MotherBoard Processor Ram and Antivirus from Lamington road, Mumbai. Managed to increase my Budget and got the i5 :) So here is the Details

Intel i5 4690 : 14190rs
Gigabyte B85M-D3H : 5142rs
2TB HDD WD Green x2 : 9904rs
Ram 8GB DD3 Kingstone Hyper X : 4761rs
Vat 5% so total was around 36700rs.

I searched for the PSU Seasonic 430W but couldn't find anywhere locally so ordered it from SnapDeal.com
Even the Cabinet Corsair Spec 01 i ordered it from Amazon.Com
And one Red CoolerMaster 120MM Fan from SnapDeal.Com .. Would later go for more 2 if i like it ..
Thats it Thanks to the Admin for his reply really helped me in choosing my rig :)

IMG_1879.JPG
IMG_1882.JPG

Last edited:
Yes i can watch 1080P Video on my samsung 55" its simply amazing and looks great + HD Audio ... But the ram which i said earlier on that picture was Kingston Fury which won't support my config so i got it replaced with a Crosair Venagance 8GB ... And my PC is superfast ... starts in like 5seconds ..

Yes i can watch 1080P Video on my samsung 55" its simply amazing and looks great + HD Audio ... But the ram which i said earlier on that picture was Kingston Fury which won't support my config so i got it replaced with a Crosair Venagance 8GB ... And my PC is superfast ... starts in like 5seconds ..
Thanks..will update to Corsair Vengeance but 2x4 GB..

Back