PC Peripherals PC dealer in thane

thedesolater

Disciple
Hey ppl
I want to buy an assembled pc and want to know some pc dealers in thane who are reputed and dependable.
If that dealer is a member of this forum, all the better.
I want to buy the pc within this month so pls help

Thnx in advance

Try Raja Computers, off ram maruti road. (Computer shop of Raja Stationary).
But yeah, lamington road is the better option.

My suggestion is buy what is available locally and for the rest of the stuff go to lammy. Doesnt make sense to carry all that weight all the way from lammy. Plus you'll have to pay octroi if u buy from lammy.

Btw I live in mira road and got most of my stuff from lammy(i have to pay octroi just for 1 station :( )

I have noticed one thing, on boxes of all hardware there is some mention of godowns in vasai. Also my friend was quoted a lesser price at vasai than at lammy for a hdd. I have a feeling that hardware can be cheaper there than Lammy but im not sure. Any one here having experience buying from Vasai?

max_ds said:
My suggestion is buy what is available locally and for the rest of the stuff go to lammy. Doesnt make sense to carry all that weight all the way from lammy. Plus you'll have to pay octroi if u buy from lammy.

Btw I live in mira road and got most of my stuff from lammy(i have to pay octroi just for 1 station :( )
I have noticed one thing, on boxes of all hardware there is some mention of godowns in vasai. Also my friend was quoted a lesser price at vasai than at lammy for a hdd. I have a feeling that hardware can be cheaper there than Lammy but im not sure. Any one here having experience buying from Vasai?

At Vasai dealers only entertain Bulk Order. Corsair RAM (when I Enquired) was 3500/- , While at Lemmy I got Rs.3150/- quote :) and the height is that Vasai Dealer ask me the Address of Lemmy Dealer who quote SO MUCH LOW PRICE so he could take action against him :rofl: , needless to say I refused and move.

If you are Busy Person have no time than AVOID Lemmy, just ask local dealer for quote, post here and we all give you latest and best available Price suggestion you can Bargain with dealer/s. :)

thnx for all the info but i thnk i ll go to lammy ...i gottacar so it will be comfy .... but all places there r dependable rite?
Lyk they wont sell stuff that has defects and i dont thnk such places offer warranty....
So any special places ther?

cd u giv me the address of this nitya computers????
as for my config .... my budget is arnd 40k including an 8600GT ...
So ill be buying the best i cn cramp in 40K...so it depends on how much the shop gives at my budget

in fact i will make 2 visits ost probably....1 to go there and get the rates and 2nd to finally but it....so aftr the first visit ill post what rates were quoted

nukeu666 said:
why dont you goto lammy, it will take 40 mins by trainn

always buy from local market :hap2:
since just buying a pc parts is not the only thing
you also neet support for the same like warranty claims
the local dealer will always help you, in replacing the parts sold by him.

and i would suggest your to use a stop watch n chk how much time it takes a person to reach lamington(grant road|).. by road or by train ...
it takes atlist 1 hr and 30 to 45 mins - train / car - considering trafic.
and 1 hr - on byke. + octroi is a BIG issue...

nitya computer suxxx to core !!! :mad: the most crap shop ever seen. has all local items,n if u ask for some gd quality ones he will just say tentative price n wen u go der personally he will not b havin ne item.loser.
btw nitya is in louiswadi,near service road,highway.
variety seems bit resonable to me even more than raja.
but best is lamington rd.

Back