PayTM doesn't even respond to tweets or emails :@

I did talk to one courier guy from eKart who delivers to my area regularly from months. I asked him how one's getting bricks and mangoes even though they scan the parcels twice? Once at the airport and once at the local hub.

The answer was simple.. Last mile guys do it. Apparently, they removed 3 guys from Hyderabad ekart logistics for doing such things & the guy who raped the maid.

Now even delivery guys also raping women!! What a bad state our country has gone to.

I think now its quite difficult to replace items with bricks as companies are providing with plastic bags / envelopes which have a strong seal and can only be opened when torn apart.
But with bigger size couriers where they don't fit inside those envelopes it can be done.

Now even delivery guys also raping women!! What a bad state our country has gone to.

I think now its quite difficult to replace items with bricks as companies are providing with plastic bags / envelopes which have a strong seal and can only be opened when torn apart.
But with bigger size couriers where they don't fit inside those envelopes it can be done.
A year old story https://www.techenclave.com/communi...elivery-boy-molests-maid-in-hyderabad.168872/

Where were you?

But PayTM has that sealed packs with the number around it, if the pack is tampered the numbers won't match up or something... (?)

But PayTM has that sealed packs with the number around it, if the pack is tampered the numbers won't match up or something... (?)
it's just a packing tape with paytm branding. you can easily cut open the box at the seams and then seal it back with a regular clear tape over it.

^Hey. First they wanted to put the amount in wallet as refund. I refused. Later they said send the package we will refund. I sent.

Now they are saying let the seller inspect it and we will let you know.

Happened to me too, due to a bug in their earlier build of paytm app, i had lost 600rs. They never replied my fb comments, emails or tweets. Inswitched to freecharge and i am happy with it (for recharging phone numbers that is)

Ps: after i lost 31.5k to s fraudulent seller @ebay. I have learned to avoid sites that allow third party sellers.

I now stick to local shops, flipkart and amazon fulfilled sellers.

WTF. What happened?
WTF. What happened?
It was a long story, would keep it short.
I had Purchased a ps4 from ebay in march.
Received a laptop box with a dead UPS battery inside it. I take unboxing videos of everything i buy online so i wasn't worried as i had a proof with me.
Seller had 90%+ feedbacks so i assumed courier guys stole it (he had used track on couriers). When i reported this to seller he never replied.

Raised ebay guarantee claim, ebay suspended my account and asked for KYC documents (proof of address and identity) and immediately closed the guarantee claim giving reason that my account is suspended and suspended accounts aren't eligible for refund. After i provided POI and POA, they reactivated my account but never opened my guarantee claim. Everytime i asked them to reopen my guarantee claim, they blatantly lied that my account is suspended so they wont open my guarantee claim. (My account is fully active)

I wasted 3 months with ebay's dirty tricks and 2 more months in useless akosha. Had to move out to pursue post graduation so couldn't take them to consumer court as my father suggested against it.

This experience was a huge shock to me and i haven't purchased anything online in last 8 months or so.

It was a long story, would keep it short.
I had Purchased a ps4 from ebay in march.
Received a laptop box with a dead UPS battery inside it. I take unboxing videos of everything i buy online so i wasn't worried as i had a proof with me.
Seller had 90%+ feedbacks so i assumed courier guys stole it (he had used track on couriers). When i reported this to seller he never replied.

Raised ebay guarantee claim, ebay suspended my account and asked for KYC documents (proof of address and identity) and immediately closed the guarantee claim giving reason that my account is suspended and suspended accounts aren't eligible for refund. After i provided POI and POA, they reactivated my account but never opened my guarantee claim. Everytime i asked them to reopen my guarantee claim, they blatantly lied that my account is suspended so they wont open my guarantee claim. (My account is fully active)

I wasted 3 months with ebay's dirty tricks and 2 more months in useless akosha. Had to move out to pursue post graduation so couldn't take them to consumer court as my father suggested against it.

This experience was a huge shock to me and i haven't purchased anything online in last 8 months or so.
Im sad for you mate. That's terrible. I have been through the same. A parcel was lost in transit and Ebay claims team did not reply to my claim till the seller got back the parcel from dtdc after it was lost. Luckily it was just 5k. Never ever ever ever use Ebay for anything more than a couple thousands that too only if its not available anywhere else.

Well. I'd suggest that every one who has info of loosing money on these e-com websites should reveal the name of seller on that website as well, so that members could be benefit from it.

Back