Paypal Issue

skaluva

Disciple
Hi Guys,
I've created paypal personal account recently. I've added my HDFC bank account. Paypal sent me two small deposits to my bank. To confirm the bank account, im giving the same deposits which paypal sent. But it is not accepting and throwing error saying that "Deposits are not same blah blah". I tried twice. Still got same error. Its saying only third time left. I think after that my account gets locked.
Anyone faced this kind of issue? Please suggest me what to do next as early as possible.:(

they dont deposit.

they charge your cc and its txn details have 4 digits code which you need toput inpaypal to verify the card as yours.

see in txn details for 4 digits code.

pratikb said:
they dont deposit.

they charge your cc and its txn details have 4 digits code which you need toput inpaypal to verify the card as yours.

see in txn details for 4 digits code.

I think

He is not asking for CC stuff he is having trouble linking bank account with PP, Linking CC and savings A/C is totally different thing.

CC is used for payment and account is used for receiving.

I used my bank account for transferring PP balance to savings bank account.

I linked my HDFC debit account not CC. I will tell clearly you wat happened exactly. I donno this might be the problem or not.

Actually, earlier i had Paypal premier account. But i never used it. So now i thought of using it. So i added hdfc debit acount and waited for deposits to confirm the account. After that, i came to know that premier account has charges for recieving the funds too. So i couldnt find proper information to downgrade my account to Personal in which they dont charge for receiving funds. So i thought of closing the existing account and creating new personal account. I removed my bank account from this premier paypal account and closed the account. While removing the bank account, the status it showed as "Deposits Sent", in 4-6 days you may recieve the deposits and input the same deposits to confirm the account. Still i removed the bank account and closed the paypal account.

Later i've created new personal paypal account. There also i gave same bank details. I'm waiting for deposits for this account. Today i saw the deposits in my bank account. I thought the deposits are related this paypal accont. So i gave the same amounts here. But it failed.

Now im thinkg that the deposits might be related earlier paypal account. Is this right?

skaluva said:
I linked my HDFC debit account not CC. I will tell clearly you wat happened exactly. I donno this might be the problem or not.

Actually, earlier i had Paypal premier account. But i never used it. So now i thought of using it. So i added hdfc debit acount and waited for deposits to confirm the account. After that, i came to know that premier account has charges for recieving the funds too. So i couldnt find proper information to downgrade my account to Personal in which they dont charge for receiving funds. So i thought of closing the existing account and creating new personal account. I removed my bank account from this premier paypal account and closed the account. While removing the bank account, the status it showed as "Deposits Sent", in 4-6 days you may recieve the deposits and input the same deposits to confirm the account. Still i removed the bank account and closed the paypal account.

Later i've created new personal paypal account. There also i gave same bank details. I'm waiting for deposits for this account. Today i saw the deposits in my bank account. I thought the deposits are related this paypal accont. So i gave the same amounts here. But it failed.

Now im thinkg that the deposits might be related earlier paypal account. Is this right?

If you have not received old deposits then this deposits might be of old premier account, you will receive newer deposit's soon wait for 4-6 days if you still don't receive you can contact PP Support

i am not sure, senior member's who use PP can comment on this

Back