Payday: The Heist - Discussion Thread

I am in as always :D

- - - Updated - - -

I think only 4 of us are playing this game in whole forum, no one else in discussion !
Awesome game , not to be missed !!!

No no me too is playing.But with random players.I invited ethan hunt for a twosome but he ignored.Will you play with me.I promise we will have fun.;)

No no me too is playing.But with random players.I invited ethan hunt for a twosome but he ignored.Will you play with me.I promise we will have fun.;)

LOL! I'm sorry for not replying, but Eagle, we already have our team lined up for Borderlands 2. Besides, with my current work schedule, you'll probably have a better time battling it out with random players. :p

But yes, like Gaurav said, this game needs to be played by more people. Co-op really brings out the true meaning of this game. :D

^^Damn it i need some new members in our gang for fun.Play with me you wont regret.;) i am at level 148.what are your levels. i even have completed the game in hard difficulty.It was like a childs play to me. But not in overkill.
I invited dinjo too but he says he is busy stealing games.;)

^^Damn it i need some new members in our gang for fun.Play with me you wont regret.;) i am at level 148.what are your levels. i even have completed the game in hard difficulty.It was like a childs play to me. But not in overkill.
We are all at around level 100, and we have only played on hardest difficulty from start. Heat Street was the most satisfying one when we cleared it. :D
Right now we are on Undercover Heist.

You should get some players in your gang and keep them permanent for all co-op games. We are also doing the same. This way you will have more fun (than usual).

Did you complete Hard mode on your own? We completed hard mode on our first play-through. However, unanimously decided to do the DLCs on over-kill and it's totally kick-ass, both in terms of difficulty and fun. ;)

It's turning out to be a really frustrating level indeed. With such narrow corridor based area and a whole battalion of cops and special forces being cramped in, it's really difficult. I'm surprised this still hasn't been listed as our new favourite level in the game stats. That record still lies with Heat Street, as we died quite a lot on it. We just need to make it through this level and I'm sure the next level shouldn't be a huge challenge, at least I hope not. :p

There should have been a prize for people who completes it in overkill difficulty.I wont be surprised even if the amount is 25 million $.I suspect a foul play by the developers.They must be using some level up trick.Until and unless you reach that level you cannot progress.

Eagle gang/bichu gang/ gang **** , please enlighten us in this thread only :) . We cant include you as the slots are full, and the difficulty is overkill. Any help is appreciated.

Arey that level is tricky please include me too i will show you how to do it.There is a trick for it.

Welcome back! @quan chi would be very pleased to see you return He was really frustrated on your previous ban. :p

But do share the trick. We could use any help that we can get.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm ready when you guys are. If you guys can toggle between 2 split sessions of Borderlands 2 and this game, I'm fine with that as well.

I guess it's up to tarey_g for final decision then.. :D

Reliance is not working properly since last two days. Too much packet loss, so cant promise a session today :( . I will inform you guys by the evening if the problem is fixed.
We can play Payday when @quan chi is available and Borderlands when @Vamsi is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stuck here since eternity ..

payday1_zpsfe09e110.jpg

Back