Pay 50rs for 500rs worth of coupon from letsbuy.com [min purchase is 1000rs]

whats special about SDCROMA?

try it l@mer .. and then post :p

BTW, how many times can we use the 100 off snapdeal coupon?? I have n number of useless email ID's if required!!

Once per account/email id...for deals in which coupon is not working use VISA offer

All in all most of the coupons for free on SnapDeal and we have a comment like whats special :rofl:

Dnt even feel like sharing anything in future if lamers post like this ....we should have an unlike button :mad:....3 Unlike's a day and u cannot post/PM for the rest of the day :D

Supra said:
Dnt even feel like sharing anything in future if lamers post like this ....we should have an unlike button :mad:....3 Unlike's a day and u cannot post/PM for the rest of the day :D

Chill bro... Pls Don't spoil the fun for the non-lamers like us... please... :p

Thanks to supra for SDCROMA :hap2: Got this deal "Get Pampered! Pay Rs 499 for Aroma Body Spa worth Rs 4000 at Orane Beauty & Wellness (Unisex)" My GF will be happy to enjoy the offer :p Also bought two 300 letsbuy codes but pity nothing left worth to buy near 500~ already bought pendrive/headphone/gamepad/iron/ricecooker:p

^^ If you didn;t know how to use the coupons why did u post earlier like :

whats special about SDCROMA?

First post these useless comment now you are coming back on how to use the coupon ! Does it feel nice ?

If there is nothing special I dont know what gets you in now. If you promise you wont make mindless posts like this in future all of us will be happy enough to help you :D

Back