Pathetic behaviour by Flipkart Ekart delivery guy, Samsung S7 phone exchange issue

Flipkart is a fraudulent site. People should not purchase even a pin from them. It is our greed (and exchange offers) which lures customers. They are famous for bad practices, shipping used goods, lying to customers, and playing nonchalant when their is an issue. Plus: they spam your mailbox, and force you to use their mobile app, if their site is viewed on a phone. I would rather pine and crave for a product, rather than purchase it from FK.

It is the basic Indian way to do business. All smiles and agreements before purchase. Once the cash is pocketed, show a middle finger and walk off. I cannot think of one Indian company / firm which has stellar customer service and is actually honest to consumers. Lying is so easy.

This is no excuse to talk like the way he did, "1 second is over" , issue would have been sorted then and there , in one min i would have given the imei
I was so angry at this ,i told him to get out of the house, I am fuming right now , pathetic flipkart, called up the customer car some idiot pickedup , i told him to connect to me to a superviser , again no one available
Just reading your post, you have anger management issues. Even the way you responded was not right. You could have have just asked for one more minute instead of blowing your lid. You called even cc idiots so seems you're too hot headed to me. After abusing him he's not going to come back to your house no matter how much money you spend on the calls.

Just cancel the transaction and get your money back. There will be another round of sales in coming days during Diwali. Sales aren't going anywhere.

I may have anger issues , but you cannot assume from my post that is did try to calmly explain , the person was not willing to listen, I told him to multiple times , he was snatching the phone from me when he was on phone speaking to his senior , there is limit to how much you can control you anger after being treated in this manner , you do not know how the customer care people who all sounded like school dropouts reacted ,

The skipping step was greyed out , my bad experience was solely due to the delivery guy, just because someone else my not have faced these issues does not have any relevance to this topic

And even if I would have skipped the step to login it would have made no difference, you have to realise this . The delivery guy tried once , even I had no idea if the dialer would work, the person after trying once refused to listen anything

...I have never seen this type of lies from Amazon...

Just FYI: https://www.techenclave.com/communi...a-lightning-deals.176126/page-91#post-2135405

Flipkart is a fraudulent site. People should not purchase even a pin from them. It is our greed (and exchange offers) which lures customers. They are famous for bad practices, shipping used goods, lying to customers, and playing nonchalant when their is an issue. Plus: they spam your mailbox, and force you to use their mobile app, if their site is viewed on a phone. I would rather pine and crave for a product, rather than purchase it from FK.

It is the basic Indian way to do business. All smiles and agreements before purchase. Once the cash is pocketed, show a middle finger and walk off. I cannot think of one Indian company / firm which has stellar customer service and is actually honest to consumers. Lying is so easy.

I've bought quite a few things from flipkart, maybe had some issues, but too minor to even remember. Most recent was a redmi 4a for my cuz. I'm not saying issues don't exist, but all sites have a % of that.

One indian merchant with unbelievably positive customer support is urbanladder. I recently purchased a recliner from them and there was an issue so minor i didn't really pursue hard because i didn't even anyone would accept it. But they went above and beyond all expectations to satisfy the customer. i would rate them on par or better than amazon US, who i held till now to be the gold standard in customer satisfaction.

So all these issues seem to be with the last mile courier persons right? Not company(ies) policy or anything?

When I had the issue with delhivery, this was with an order of redmi 2p from Mi.com, i took it very seriously. Sent a mail to all the top bosses at delhivery about the courier guy lying at EOD that customer was not available when i was waiting at home for this all day. After an out for delivery message in the morning itself. They were very apologetic and all.

Guess what? The EXACT SAME DAMN THING happened a year later with a redmi 3sp delivery by the same morons. :banghead: Sent yet another mail, but i didn't expect much change.

So all these issues seem to be with the last mile courier persons right? Not company(ies) policy or anything?

When I had the issue with delhivery, this was with an order of redmi 2p from Mi.com, i took it very seriously. Sent a mail to all the top bosses at delhivery about the courier guy lying at EOD that customer was not available when i was waiting at home for this all day. After an out for delivery message in the morning itself. They were very apologetic and all.

Guess what? The EXACT SAME DAMN THING happened a year later with a redmi 3sp delivery by the same morons. :banghead: Sent yet another mail, but i didn't expect much change.

Ah, but here, the issue is to be shared. Because, firstly, EKART, is a part of FK. Also, there is another part to this, which might resonate with OP

The return request required that someone from FK call me for doing, for which even if I put that CC's call on hold for less than 30 seconds, irrespective of the fact that I mention please hold, he would cut the call. This happened twice - 30 secs and 10 secs. They would never call at the specified time either. Now this is not third party, but FK right? Finally, getting fed up, called them up, spoke for 30 minutes and got them to accept the replacement.

Coming to the issue with FK and EKART, I got an update from EKART saying my order has been rejected by me, and is being returned to the seller. Called up FK, they said no updates, will update within 12 hours. Checked the site today morning, no update.

At this point, I was fed up. I called them, they again said updates in some time. I escalated to a supervisor, who said that he knew the item had been rejected - no mention of this till now from either CC, but that I was on track to getting the item back by 29th - the original return date for my phone.

My feeling? I may not get a replacement because EKART will try to goof up again. If I don't, I am getting AMEX to make that transaction as fraud, because in short, it is.

And even if I would have skipped the step to login it would have made no difference, you have to realise this . The delivery guy tried once , even I had no idea if the dialer would work, the person after trying once refused to listen anything

You forgot to mention it in the first post. Anyway, I'm not here to blame you. Just take a deep breath and think rationally. Sometimes things don't go according to plan. So just take it as some bad experience and just cancel the order. If FK asks why your'e cancelling just calmly explain that the courier guy would not wait to verify the IMEI number and so you have no other option than cancelling the order. No need to get worked up on other people's behaviour. Just imagine that Flipkart and their delivery team is like govt babus.

Oh boy, they cancelled my order now (3AM in the night, wow!). What a mess. Had they done this yesterday, I could have ordered another one.

Now, i guess will order something else from Amazon.

Edit : I knew they would goof up. They cancelled the replacement, not the original. Speaking to AMEX & FK in the morning

Edit 2 : Spoke to FK, they will issue me another replacement now. I think going to consumer court would be better if this gets screwed up. Anyone can help out with this in relation to past experiences?

Last edited:
You forgot to mention it in the first post. Anyway, I'm not here to blame you. Just take a deep breath and think rationally. Sometimes things don't go according to plan. So just take it as some bad experience and just cancel the order. If FK asks why your'e cancelling just calmly explain that the courier guy would not wait to verify the IMEI number and so you have no other option than cancelling the order. No need to get worked up on other people's behaviour. Just imagine that Flipkart and their delivery team is like govt babus.
I do not have to post every detail in this thread, if i was so angry then you should realize that something was really wrong, some one else in my spot may have punched the delivery guy, i would have cancelled and never order from them again, but i have already invested in a case and protector worth 1500 why should i suffer a loss due flipkart's incompetence.[DOUBLEPOST=1506568976][/DOUBLEPOST]Called up flipkart , asked to speak to a supervisor, they put me on hold for 20 mins , i had to disconnect

NtTq47O.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1506570596][/DOUBLEPOST]
You called even cc idiots so seems you're too hot headed to me.

You see above why i called them idiots, just try calling them and you will understand

Last edited:
Back