Password Manager = 1password Family Edition for 1 year [5 users 59.88 USD or 4,965 INR] | {Per user price = 11.976 USD or 993 INR} **4 slots open**

Futureized

Skilled
Per user price = 11.976 USD or 993 INR for 1 year

I am using Password Manager for a decade now, finally changing from LastPass to 1Password after extensive research since past few weeks.
(important reason security and very slow support with dead communities)
Based on customer support, active community (on reddit and 1password forums), security, cross-platform support, features offered and UI decided to go with 1Password.
There development cycle is fast as well with updates/releases once/twice a month.

Pricing and features comparison - https://1password.com/business-pricing
Support hub - https://support.1password.com/

1 user license when billed annually comes to 35.88 USD or 2,976 INR
5 user license when billed annually comes to 59.88 USD or 4965 INR

In family edition we get Per user price = 11.976 USD or 993 INR for 1 year

Will update if any further discounts available.

4 slots open..

Last edited:
One last bump, my trial expires in 2 days.
Been testing/using 1Password for past 10+ days, and it is no doubt SUPERIOR to LastPass (spend a decade there) in many ways with lots of new/useful features in 1PWD
You wont get equivalent domains (which was a thing of past, even some of biggest sites, now prefer one domain authentication)
All you need to do is, add those additional domains manually for each login item in 1PWD (which I had to to do for 2 sites, related to banking)

If able to get 4 more members in 2 days, we can go with family plan.. or will go ahead for single personal plan.

I have used it for 1 year i think , was looking for a password manager, and this one kept popping a lot, so not a long user of this but been good so far, i am in no way a power user,but the convenience of password suggestion plus storage seenms great.

I don't need the premium since I already have it. But just chiming in with my experience with 1Password. I've been using 1Password for the last 5+ years, and it is handsdown one of the best, if not the best password manager out there.

Back