[Paranoid] I bought 6/128 Poco x3 pro, What should I do?

Hi, this is my first time posting here, So I recently exchanged my Poco x3 6/64 + 4k cash for Pro version for its sweet 860 processor. The phone is working absolutely fine (tested emulators & games) but then youtube blasted me with videos of poco x3 pro phones dying, everywhere I go I see it, some suggest that it was because of faulty miui update and some say that it's because of poor manufacture quality. I am a very paranoid guy when it comes to electronic gadgets that can die without cause, I'm not particularly eager to keep them in my possession. I don't know if this phone will die or not & as someone who's earning then buying stuff this does not sit well with me. So what do you guys suggest I should do? sell? exchange?

Install a third party firmware like pixel experience. That should protect you from miui issues
Many people did that, they used custom roms to avoid the situation but their phones still died regardless of firmware. I personally think it's a mass manufacturing defect that's why it's dying.

Hate to break it to you. But it is what it is.
Me and my relative (whom I suggested a poco x3 pro :() both have died sooner or later.

My relative's poco died withing 6 months of purchase. He never unlocked it or touched anything in the system.
Mine on the other hand was unlocked from day 1 and running pixel experience. This also died exactly 11+ months later (a few days before warranty expiry).

So it's not a software issue. These phones have quality control issues in their pmic causing hard bricks.

Sad part is the first phone took 3+ months to get fixed under warranty as the phone parts are not easily available (it's a full motherboard replacement).

The second phone I just handed over to service center yesterday. They clearly told me no ETA, and that they have ordered the motherboard now it can anywhere from 1-4 months.
No replacement phone given either.

All the best. I just bought a s21 Fe 5g yesterday after being fed-up with poco

Hate to break it to you. But it is what it is.
Me and my relative (whom I suggested a poco x3 pro :() both have died sooner or later.

My relative's poco died withing 6 months of purchase. He never unlocked it or touched anything in the system.
Mine on the other hand was unlocked from day 1 and running pixel experience. This also died exactly 11+ months later (a few days before warranty expiry).

So it's not a software issue. These phones have quality control issues in their pmic causing hard bricks.

Sad part is the first phone took 3+ months to get fixed under warranty as the phone parts are not easily available (it's a full motherboard replacement).

The second phone I just handed over to service center yesterday. They clearly told me no ETA, and that they have ordered the motherboard now it can anywhere from 1-4 months.
No replacement phone given either.

All the best. I just bought a s21 Fe 5g yesterday after being fed-up with poco
Poco X3 pro have 1 year + 6 months extended warranty.

Back