Pantech Burst P9070 4G @ 8235/-

I just bought the Red one from iBhejo after using a Rs 500 discount coupon. But their website is suddenly down. I got a confirmation from their payment gateway about the money transfer, but not from the website itself...

Will contact them tomorrow if this problem persists...

I emailed iBhejo support early morning, still awaiting reply...

Also, called their CC, but the person at the other end couldn't help me. He only asked me to wait 24 hours, which is absurd. I hope I get a positive reply via email.

What bad luck... their site had to go down the second I completed payment... Hoping the issue is resolved quickly...

I emailed iBhejo support early morning, still awaiting reply...

Also, called their CC, but the person at the other end couldn't help me. He only asked me to wait 24 hours, which is absurd. I hope I get a positive reply via email.

What bad luck... their site had to go down the second I completed payment... Hoping the issue is resolved quickly...
IMHO the best way to communicate with ibhejo support is through webchat.

Received my Pantech Burst (black) through Blue dart today. Earlier than expected. I am satisfied with their delivery as it was better than promised. However, I have an issue with them because they told me I would be informed before despatch and they didn't do that. Ended up costing me an extra Rs 491 for octroi plus service charge.

I am planning to buy a budget android and I have gone through all the pantech burst threads. One thing I am really concerned about is "Will 3G data work seamlessly with it?" I am OK with less community support, But 3G data should work absolutely flawlessly. Can you guys give me some input regarding this? If I am reassured, I am positive about buying it.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. I will be using it with BSNL 3G.

iBhejo has already shipped my phone. That was quick... I had paid on 13th midnight, almost 14th... Got an email on 17th stating that the phone has cleared customs and is on route to my address via BlueDart.

BTW, I choose a red one because it was cheaper... and I was bored of black... My old phone is black...

Why do you guys recommend the black one? Is red one inferior?

And how did iBhejo ship phone so quickly? Did they already have it in stock?

It takes one day from phonestoreusa to new york, one day from us to india, one day/same day customs clearance.... Ishop International delivered mine in 5 days too, out of which 2 days were gone from mumbai to my place..

It takes one day from phonestoreusa to new york, one day from us to india, one day/same day customs clearance.... Ishop International delivered mine in 5 days too, out of which 2 days were gone from mumbai to my place..
so how much did u pay totally. Whats the custom charges?

I got my phone... Packaging was awful. No bubble wrap or any protection. The box is old and worn out... Also, no earphones included in the box... :(

Testing most things... Almost everything works... I couldn't get the proximity sensor to work, but it could be a software issue... or maybe a hardware issue...

I got my phone... Packaging was awful. No bubble wrap or any protection. The box is old and worn out... Also, no earphones included in the box... :(

Testing most things... Almost everything works... I couldn't get the proximity sensor to work, but it could be a software issue... or maybe a hardware issue...

No at&t phones have earphones.. And yes the boxes are worn out, something is fishy, these are all most probably refurbished..

From which link did you buy?
THis one? Pantech P9070 Burst at T Mint Condition 4G Android Dual 5MP Camera 16GB Phone 843124002006 | eBay

Please post the link.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm thinking about buying this one through ishop: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-PANTECH-P9070-BURST-AT-T-4G-ANDROID-TOUCH-5MP-CAMERA-16GB-SMART-PHONE-BLACK-/350670024330?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item51a58fee8a

Back