Camera Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35 - Superzoom Digicam

superbhikari

Disciple
I was looking for buying a superzoom camera from sometime. After going through numerous user reviews, forums, sample pics & shootouts, finalized the Panasonic Lumix FZ28. It was then available through ebay.in at 16500/- but since relative flying down from US, thought of purchasing there. At that time it was costing around 280$ (in June-July). But since relative will be coming in August, opted to wait in hope of a price cut or deal, since Panasonic FZ35 was announced to be launched in September.
But don't know how the price of the FZ28 shootup and now not going anywhere less than 400$. So dropped buying there and back at ebay.in price of the camera increased too at 19.5k. Hence dropped the idea to buy at this time and wait for a better deal.
Browsing yesterday for the cam, got to know Panasonic FZ35 has been launched and available for 399$. Clicked for the best deals all over and laid my hand on the FZ35 for 360$ from amazon.com. Will be recieving the cam around 17th of the next month when another relative will fly down to india. Mind you, the great FZ28 is still retailing for not less than 370-400$.

28..actually my bro bougth it in May and since then his arrival has been delayed due to one reason or another... thats why... otherwise i would have gone for FZ 38

Hi guys,

Where to get the Lumix FZ35 in India? I am looking for it for the past couple of weeks in Kolkata and the Panasonic brand shop people (here and also in Chennai) do not even seem to have heard about it (although the FZ35 is listed in the Panasonic India website).

Regards.

AsitDe said:
Hi guys,

Where to get the Lumix FZ35 in India? I am looking for it for the past couple of weeks in Kolkata and the Panasonic brand shop people (here and also in Chennai) do not even seem to have heard about it (although the FZ35 is listed in the Panasonic India website).

Regards.

well i have the panasonic catalog its priced at MRP28990.should be available soon in most camera stores.

I am also trying to buy FZ35, brandshops do not have a clue, when i call the panasonic consumer sales division, The reponse was very bad, just wonder how their service is in India.

Panasonic Indian Market for Cameras are not so good :( they are very good in Cameras but they are not utilizing the opportunity here. they have very careless attitude towards camera . but anyways there is nothing wrong in having the Best Gadget rather than going for the Brand name!

The FZ-35 is now starting to show up in the shops of Mumbai. Just enquired about it in one of the shops at VT and was told its price is 25k with 3 years Official warranty. I guess they'll bundle along a pouch, scratchguard and a 2gb card:)

The FZ35 is available for 22k(without bill) and 25k(with bill) @ Heera-Panna in Mumbai with 2 years warranty :)

Also have a look at the Canon SX20 IS as an expensive alternative. Have ordered the Canon from KMD for 21.5k.

It's quite sometime playing with the meaty FZ35 and must say damn good for amateurs and pro too. The PQ is amazing. Flash range is amazing. Awesome zoom. HD video rec is good too.
Morover, the auto mde is amazing, just point & shoot, click.click.click and u always get the best shot. Clos-ups are too perfect.

Back