Pakistani News

Status
Not open for further replies.

starchazer

Disciple
Saw these vids .. I LOL'd :rofl:

YouTube - BrassTacks: The Mumbai Drama-Real Untold Story Part4

YouTube - BrassTacks: The Mumbai Drama-Real Untold Story Part1

Notice how instead of condemning the attacks they blatantly bash Hindus since the small population of Hindus in pakistan probably doesn't matter to them. They've no control over their speech. Indian Media, how laughable they may be, are far more better than this. Even India TV is better. :p

Few funny comments "This is done by Jewish Zionists and Hindu Zionists" :D

"He doesn't looks like a pakistani, he looks like a hindu" :D

Damn funny.

But the funniest is the news reader. Gosh, How much she moves. Her gestures are just too funny. And her english.. well she's trying. :D

"India has ongoing seperatist movement in more than 24 states" Arre bhai (oops behen) seedhe-seedhe 28 states he bol do na. :rofl:

lol....WTF is Jewish Zionists and Hindu Zionists..Kahse aaye inlog?

BYW News Reader ekdum funny hai yaar.Isse acha apna India TV hai yaar

:D

India TV -> "Aaj rat ko hum aapko Alien Dikhaayenge!!" :lol:

"Dekhiye, Alien ko sawaal poochne par pasina aa raha hai!!" :rofl:

lol, one of the reasons I hardly follow the news on TV. It's mostly feeds and online news sites I follow. A crappy TV and crappier cable also helps in avoiding the idiot box :p .

I guess this is pakistani version of great indian laughter challenge.

Please stop making such sick comedy serials. Get a life pakis.

ha ha ha ha ha

This man can call 9/11 stage managed too.

what a waste.

:D:D:D:D:D

wtf is this ??????????
this is serius matter as whole PAKISTAN sees it an follows it .
they are creating groups in INDIA by themselves !!!!

they are saying 9/11 of US n this MUMBAI attack in INDIA is a drama planned by them own to point on afgan countires !!!!
why the f will a country on it's own destroy it's own economy ?

keep away the pose , languae , communication skills of reader ......BUT that's totally wrong info. .................. n NONE of their info. have any evidence

So 9/11 was planned and executed by americans themselves... Hmmm... Wonder if Bush would be interested in knowing that...

I see really few comments from pakistani people for that videos. Highly doubt that this show is followed by most people over there. This should definitely be India TV of pakistan . Does Ram Jethmalani use such URDU words in his statements ?

So 9/11 was planned and executed by americans themselves... Hmmm... Wonder if Bush would be interested in knowing that...

Funny thing is there is no dearth of home grown Conspiracy theory mongers within the US who think the same

The area outside Ground Zero (WTC) is usually thronging with such groups almost every weekend who pass on conspiracy theory fliyers to anyone who passes by

Thankfully, we do not have such idiots @ home

OT: Barkha Dutt hosted some Face the Nation programme some two days ago on NDTV. Some fellow from the audience suddenly turned on Simi Garewal when she was trying to make a point saying that Pakistan is not the enemy but rather, she is.

Did any of you guys catch that programme?

The only way to sell news in that country is to encrypt it inside a conspiracy theory otherwise it is considered 'unpatriotic'.

Karkare was investigating the malgaon blasts, how strange was it that he was taken out ?

..just before death threats allegedly were made to him only a day or two earlier.

All one big scam to divert attention, a la 'wag the dog'.

It's regrettable that so many had to die just to get the ATS chief and to have yet another excuse to blame the paks.

One of the Paki comment on Youtube for the said video...... :rofl: :rofl:
kahaan gay wo teraa baap sunny deol,, hindustan ka rakhwala??? bulaa usko ab?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back