P2P network among members.Is it possible?

This is a big World, why break our heads to do something thats already done on a large scale basis and serving the purpose better than what we are going to do? Just dload guys :p

Ho0ligaN said:
This is a big World, why break our heads to do something thats already done on a large scale basis and serving the purpose better than what we are going to do? Just dload guys :p
cudnt have been said beter :p

i was thinking and i think any one of us who has a 24/7 computer uptime can create an ftp server . the files be loaded upon that and anyone can download the file they want.

one more way i m thinking is about creating an IRC server for TE. it could be a solution

ideas is kinda good but seems to be not workin...n then quite vulnerable with so many techgeeks in da forum ne 1 can hack the p2p network without much security...

Grouper, the five-star rated application that enables friends to easily share music, videos, and photos in private groups has made another version of its popular beta software available. Grouper is a simple install and requires no firewall reconfiguration. The application includes features that make sharing and experiencing content easier. Grouper enables you to browse and download your friends' personal media files with no size limit, stream music directly from their PCs, instant message, and chat.

Download here

i think the idea is gr8, but i think its a good idea if te starts a tracker, it is not that tiring and its easy
:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Back