ORACLE DBA Information

devp24

Disciple
Hi friends,

I wanted to have some information about Oracle DBA course...wat r the career prospects for a fresher into DBA field...i have heard that SQL Star institute is very good for oracle courses....ne1 has any further information?? Ne other good institutes offering this course.....

Thank you

i have the exact same question. also can anyone reccomend good institutes in mumbai providing these courses. thanks for the help.

SQL Star is good....one of the best if not THE best....maybe you can count a few of the NIIT CATS centres..i suggest SQL star. And if you join. LMK. I want to say hi to my sir there who trained us at our company!

thanks a lot/
also i was looking for some carrer guidance. i'm plannin to step into the IT sect. and i'm confused what to choose.
on one side theres oracle DBA and on the other side is networking,mcsa,ccna etc.
can someone plz help me/ guide me as in wht the IT industry is demanding more of and the future growth aspects in both the fields.
sql star was my 1st pref. if decided on oracle dba,....but how are the CMS courses offerd in mumbai , which offers the A+, N+,MCSA,RHCE and CCNA certifications?
plz help me out here,...
all help will be appreciated :)
thank u

hey..can neone tell me, if its easy to get a job in Oracle DBA after doing the course from SQL Star (with no experience)...also is there any placement assistance from the institute ???

I guesss ne1 working into DBA can provide some help

Back