• Poll closed .

terence_fdes

wizened Dinosaur
Skilled
01_BlurayDiscs.jpg
02_DVDs.jpg
03_Music_CDs.jpg
04_VINYLS.jpg
This is my first Attempt to Gather an OPINION OF INTEREST [OOI] POLL among TechEnclavians –

Would you be Interested in Buying any of these Priceless ORIGINAL Vintage Items.

• BlurayDiscs
  • Classic MOVIES – DVD’s
  • MUSIC CD’s
  • VINYL LP Records
Images posted below are just SAMPLES from my Collection.

I assure you that the Pricing will be Down To Earth …. [I was shocked to see the Pricing of Old Vinyl LP Records on some websites in India!]

Based upon results of this OOI Poll – I will then Post a Detailed LIST of Items Available.

Thanks

Terry

i had one of the largest collection of cassettes. i regret giving it away now. current gen would not about it. reversing the cassette by spinning with pens. walkman, battery theft in class.

if anybody has some, i would be happy to buy. i still have one of my aiwa walkman. :)

You selling all this stuff gives me a lot of existential doubt. My CD and vinyl collection is still boxed up after my kids trashed one cd player and one nice cart and several cd's . I was looking forward to enjoying them post retirement, but then seeing folks like you ahead in my journey selling them off, makes me wonder what i should plan for.
I'll call you maybe when time permits

where can we get a vinyl player? not those high end 1L+ items, anything cheaply produced for the poor plebs like me?

Reason I posted this OPINION POLL (with an extended date as of March 20th 2024) is that I will be out of town from March 2nd to the15th & would not be able to communicate online.

This POLL was just to gauge IF there is an interest among TECHENCLAVIANS for any / all these vintage elements (especially VINYL’S) and if are still desired in today’s world!

The results of the POLL thus far have ZAPPED me & I am Overwhelmed as I have looked into the feedback too.

So let me thank @g1zm0fr34k @jsmithe; @Naveen_Reloaded; @Grim; @anikptl; @roygarg; @Enigma123; @atg666; @Yamorikills1234; @dc983059; @greenhorn; @Oyster; @Arjun Sharma; @detailer; @JMak; @jai1611; @newbie9052; @Dadika; @TechUser00; @dc983059; ...... plus @hellblazer33; @greenhorn; @6pack; @Alucard1729 @ibose
As you all have contributed to me in invaluable ways (and with the FEEDBACKS too) so that I can assess a conclusion on this POLL.

MEANWHILE JUST A SNEAK PREVIEW

WHY A 27 YR OLD
TECHNICS MUSIC SYSTEM (Made in Japan) BEATS THE HELL [in Sound Quality ] as compared to my Yamaha AVR RX-V375 with WHARFEDALE Moviestar 65+ Speakers Surround (Made in UK) & both are Wooden based Speaker Systems.

I may put up the Technics for Sale on TE on a separate thread after I return on March 15th 2024 [currently the Technics is given for servicing in Mumbai & not the turntable]
Technics_CH770_01.jpg
Technics_CH770_02.jpg
Technics_SL-L20_01.jpg
Technics_SL-L20_02.jpg
Wharfedale_65_moviestar_01.jpg

REVIVING this Thread (as promised – albeit, after a long time) & I am so grateful at the INTEREST SHOWN in the Opinion Polls

This is Only #Batch01 of the Collectors & Vintage Items from my Treasured Collection of Blu-Rays & Vintage Games ….. because it was the shortest collection.

REST ALL - FURTHER BATCHES of [All ORIGINALS & Collectors Items are Humongous in Volumes] like

DVD Movies

Music CD’s

And VINYLS

will be released Later as I try to comply a LIST – which could be posted in tandem as a *Google Selection Form* of the above choices for interested folks on TE.

Thank you All for your Interest.

Back