Stock and price updated.

I've been trying to buy that Asrock B550 motherboard since last August. He doesn't seem very interested in selling it, I didn't get any confirmation here or on WhatsApp and ended up giving up after a few attempts.

I've been trying to buy that Asrock B550 motherboard since last August. He doesn't seem very interested in selling it, I didn't get any confirmation here or on WhatsApp and ended up giving up after a few attempts.

Eh. I informed him and backed out of the inquiry anyway. I got a sweet deal on a local B450 board listing on Saturday after messaging him a day before; so I didn't need it anymore.

The guy runs a pretty hefty online and most probably an offline store tho so he might've been busy ig in your case.

I have had so many ghost inquiries and dead conversations on this forum that I have stopped pursuing them by my side anymore.

Asrock recently changed their RMA partner from inspirisys to aforeserve & the experience has not been good as now every asrock product is just collected at collection centres across India & send to Bangalore centre of aforeserve which then send replacement product to these collection centre where it needs to be collected. I won't be buying any asrock product in near future unless situation becomes more clear about the new after sales support quality.

Back