Online Gaming Tournament IC Thread

The tournament will be hosted via Hamachi/Garena.

All those who have listed their names kindly post and include your Garena ID and Steam ID as per the games you have opted for.

Example:

TE ID, Mephistopheles

1. DotA - Garena, shivamrockz07

2. CSS - Garena, shivamrockz07

3. RON - Hamachi, Shivam-PC

4. NFSMW - Hamachi, Shivam-PC

5. TF2 - Steam, Mephistopheles07

Please make sure you use this format only.

We have decided to break this event into various seasons, each season will have two games of different genres. A season will be organized every month or every second month, whichever is feasible. Season 1 will begin in August. The dates, rules and regulations etc. will be disclosed soon.

These are the games we will be having in Season 1:

1. DotA - Garena

2. NFSMW - Hamachi

Please make sure you have the required software.

re: Interested in some gaming sessions? Registrations open till 24:00 IST today'

Ah! Great move TE! Count me in for NFSMW. Weee! This gonna be fun! :D

re: Interested in some gaming sessions? Registrations open till 24:00 IST today'

am in for NFSMW....tell me how to setup.....

STEAM id : sumonpathak

^Lets see how many people are interested first, will get to all that later.

I'm in for GRID,GTR2 (also CS 1.6,but i guess i'd suck :p ).

Do you folks till play gtr2 these days?

No longer have NFS MW :/

CS1.6, BFBC2, MW2, GRID, NFS MW and if anybody wants to play FIFA... ;)

Ah! Modern Warfare 2 was added to the list? Put me in there too. :)

Why are so many threads sticky ? Some needs to be removed from sticky

I challenge all of you to TeamFortress 2, grow over Counter Strike Source. even NFS is old(plissh COD)

I am in for NFS MW, GRID, COD:MW2, Battlefield:BC2. Nice move Mephis.

Rise of Nations!:D I'll pawn you meph :p

DotA too.

Although my ping could be high :(

Bunch of us on irc play 'Magic: the gathering' at night if anyone's interested

If someone wants to learn Go, they can PM me

My bro will participate in TF2 :)

Back