Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Not the best game but NFS Payback is available for 150/- :

Not the best game but NFS Payback is available for 150/-
Hey, man I had fun playing this on my G29. Although I'm proud to say that I pirated it and used a trainer to skip the stupid grind for cards/tokens which are needed to upgrade your cars.
It has a decent story and races once you overlook the grind.

I wouldn't buy genuine as I would have to devote longer time to play the story and time is what I have lack of. Or maybe I'm wrong and we can use cheats in genuine version (offline only).

Last edited:
Hey, man I had fun playing this on my G29. Although I'm proud to say that I pirated it and used a trainer to skip the stupid grind for cards/tokens which are needed to upgrade your cars.

I wouldn't buy genuine as I would have to devote longer time to play the story and time is what I have lack of. Or maybe I'm wrong and we can use cheats in genuine version (offline only).
I have used trainer with genuine GoW. Nobody cares if you use trainer/cheats on single player games.

battlefield 1 and 5 are on sale for 200 rupees and 250 rupees respectively. most likely other games too. biggest sale of the year.
Does it have Third Person ?
Not the best game but NFS Payback is available for 150/- :

Suggest a good non-racing car driving game for Sunday leisure drive.
Already have ETS2, BeamNG, GTA V, ACorsa.

Last edited:
Does it have Third Person ?

Already have ETS2, BeamNG, GTA V, ACorsa.
ATS? Actually a good change from ETS2. I personally loved FH4 and Scotland over FH5. Cruising was pretty fun. Considering you've listed GTA V, why not GTA 4? Imo, has some of the most satisfying vehicle physics.

If you haven't tried Forza Horizon 4, now's the time. You can totally ignore the racing part and enjoy the beautiful graphics and changing weather, in both road cars and offroaders. Get the Ultimate version to get more terrain to drive on

Edit: some screenshots from today. Had forgotten there's a cool photo mode
screenshot_20231126190832.jpg

screenshot_20231126192328.jpg

screenshot_20231126192736.jpg

screenshot_20231126193144.jpg

Last edited:
Don't know about the usual price, but Dirt Rally 2.0 is for Rs.140 on Steam; Rs.240 for the GOTY Edition. [Link]

Sunday leisure drive.
I would always want this every time when I begin to play, especially games like FH4, yet somehow end up rash driving!

Not the best time to buy FH4, though. When I bought for about Rs.400, it included some DLC cars like Welcome pack, Formula Drift pack, etc. But now only the Mitsubishi cars pack is free, which is not of the best variety of cars as the Welcome pack. This means you may want to do some racing and game-chores to get as many cars as you might want.

It is free forever once claimed. I linked my Epic account with Prime Gaming. Once I claimed it, it showed up in my Epic Games library similar to other Epic free games.

Not sure if we can get in steam.

Back