Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

When did it go live? I was constantly checking it since the ad got posted on reddit but there was a 404 error.
I want to buy the ME3. Is the N7 worth it?
I only want to buy it because of the online co op.
How many of you have ME3 here? Legit owners.[DOUBLEPOST=1416991217][/DOUBLEPOST]We were unable to process your payment. Use a different payment method or try again later Origins doesnt accept debit cards.
tsk

Last edited:
No N7 edition is not worth the price. The DLC is crap and artwork etc is meh. Just get the base edition. I didn't like the online coop much. It was just an endless horde mode. Lot of people liked it though. I am not sure if many people still play it.

No N7 edition is not worth the price. The DLC is crap and artwork etc is meh. Just get the base edition. I didn't like the online coop much. It was just an endless horde mode. Lot of people liked it though. I am not sure if many people still play it.
so the ME3 standard edition solo or the trilogy?

You haven't played the first two? Definitely get the trilogy then. It's one the best RPG franchises out there. But if you are not into RPGs, getting ME 3 just for multiplayer is not recommended. It does not have campaign coop, it has maps where 4 people can join and the game throws waves of enemies at you. If you survive the you get points with which you can buy better guns, armor etc.

Have you played the earlier games?,
If not get all 3 you will appreciate ME3 more if you have played the pervious games. ME2 is a pure jem.
No I havent played any of it.
You haven't played the first two? Definitely get the trilogy then. It's one the best RPG franchises out there. But if you are not into RPGs, getting ME 3 just for multiplayer is not recommended. It does not have campaign coop, it has maps where 4 people can join and the game throws waves of enemies at you. If you survive the you get points with which you can buy better guns, armor etc.
Yo, RPGs are my fav. :D
Does anyone know what these are? Are they DLCs?
PLEASE NOTE: Mass Effect™ Trilogy includes Mass Effect™ Pinnacle Station and Bring Down the Sky.

If you have time play 1-2-3
If you don't have time atleast play 2-3 also your save files carry over so the decisions you make get carried over to the next games.

Guys I just noticed that I got charged 50rs for using Origins payment wtf.
A transaction which didnt even go through! They didnt accept my payment and I couldnt make a purchase but they charged me??

Dragon Age Inquisition is not showing up on Steam. Checked for Fallout 3. Nada.

Thanks Indian Govt and Saffron Brigade.

EA games have stopped appearing on Steam since Crysis 2/Dragon Age 2 release. They are only sold through Origin now. As for the Fallout 3, yes it is not available in India. You can still get some one to buy it from Steam US/UK/EU/AU/BR etc and gift it to you. If you want to buy Inquisition Origin Mexico/Brazil through a proxy is the way to go.

Dragon Age Inquisition is not showing up on Steam. Checked for Fallout 3. Nada.

Thanks Indian Govt and Saffron Brigade.

Fallout 3 goes for $5 or lower during every Steam sale, you can easily trade with someone from another region or pick it from gmg.

Steam has a pretty good region locking. I will recommend to check if swapping with other region will work fine.

It definitely works, that's how a friend of mine picked it up. Steam can't stop you from redeeming a key or opening a gift even though its sale is blocked.

It definitely works, that's how a friend of mine picked it up. Steam can't stop you from redeeming a key or opening a gift even though its sale is blocked.

What about VPN?

I checked with VPN and it shows the page. Will I be able to buy during sale (this or next month's) using VPN and then install it without VPN?

I've pirated and played Fallout 3 before, but I'm feeling the urge to visit The Wasteland again.

Back