Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

When I try Nuuvem for Skyrim, the page says - This product is not available for purchase in your region. Should I still try & check out?

^True dat but free weekends are not a viable option in India. Half or more of that time will be spent downloading and you'll get FUP'ed for nothing if you haven't been already.
It's not a free weekend. It's free, for 48 hours, whenever you want to play it. Moreover, the timer starts when you first launch the game, not when you start to download it. The only issue might be the FUP. Check out the Gametime section in the client. They have Titanfall, BF4 and Kingdom of Amalur free for 2 days. BF4 is free for 7 days. I downloaded it, finished the SP campaign and played MP for 2 days before the timer ran out.

When I try Nuuvem for Skyrim, the page says - This product is not available for purchase in your region. Should I still try & check out?

So I guess it won't let you check out? Skyrim will be most likely be available at this price in Steam during the Winter sale, so you might also hold on for a few weeks.

BF4 is free for 7 days. I downloaded it, finished the SP campaign and played MP for 2 days before the timer ran out.
laugh.gif
I think many people did the same thing!

So I guess it won't let you check out? Skyrim will be most likely be available at this price in Steam during the Winter sale, so you might also hold on for a few weeks.
Thanks, I think I'll do that. Was toying with the Hola unblocker thingy but decided to wait it out. I'm in no hurry. Now off to learn to configure istheranydeal.

Like the Tomb Raider standard edition which is region locked, but when bought in Tomb Raider collection it is unlocked. Yeah publishers overlook this some times, all the better for us :)

Try this link for $5. It should work just fine without a VPN. As this is a "Steamworks" title, it doesn't matter which site you buy it on (as long as its a legit site) -

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_US/pd/ThemeID.8605600/productID.290327300/The_Elder_Scrolls_V:_Skyrim®.html

Hi & thanks for that. It seems you have linked to the US site which has it for $5 but when I follow the link, the site throws me to another region-specific home page ("store home page of your country"). Price there is 7.5 EUR, :(.

I have an extra copy of Insurgency which needs to be claimed by tomorrow (I think). Link to claim it: Edit: Looks like it is redeemed now.

Haven't tried playing the game yet, but read on /r/games that it is pretty good.

Last edited:
Back