Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

WHAT!!! Really! Its a good game, man. It may not be worth the full price but around 1000 INR is ok for it. And, now it is free. Uplay is not that bad mate, not that I love it, but if anyone wants to play a ubisoft game, they pretty much have to use uplay.
watch dogs one or two? One was fun only at few parts.

But I thoroughly enjoyed watch dogs 2

If you own SC2 Wings of Liberty prior to 31st Oct, Heart of the Swarm is a free upgrade. Check you Battle.NET Launchers. Offer available till 8th December. Ranked ladder is also free to play now.

Looks like this.
6QO2MJv.jpg

Enabling companies to charge you going online.

Haha yes, bit hard to accept as a PC gamer. However, even if you don't play online at all, 2-3 games per month and extra discount during sales might be worth $40 if you play a lot on your PS4. If you are just a occasional gamer then no, not worth getting Plus. This is my first year with a PS4 and I got myself a year of Plus and it has been ok so far. Nothing super awesome but not disappointing also.

Haha yes, bit hard to accept as a PC gamer. However, even if you don't play online at all, 2-3 games per month and extra discount during sales might be worth $40 if you play a lot on your PS4. If you are just a occasional gamer then no, not worth getting Plus. This is my first year with a PS4 and I got myself a year of Plus and it has been ok so far. Nothing super awesome but not disappointing also.
I paid Rs350 per month for three years back in 2009 but now even thinking about that disgusts me. Apart from how bad current consoles are the main reason i will never get console again is monthly subscription.
That free games stuff is sham too, they throw old indie games at you and one AAA game once a year which already would cost $20.

Back