Android Oneplus One Invite collation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro can I have one? When does it expire?
invites-png.48358

PM me your mail id.

Maybe a bit OT, but India Invites just around the corner? Official contest/lucky draw for India-specific invites underway, though there's no word on launch.
Yes thats what we are listening for the last 45days.... Nobody has yet found that corner :)
Till then all those who want to get their hands soon on the 1+ have to depend on general international invites. Though its going to be costly by about 4-4.5k ppl wont have to wait for the India launch... and their US purchased devices are eligible for warranty here in India too...

I have also got an invite...anyone needs pm me...I will forward the mail as I don't know how to forward the invite :p...Pm me asap mail says valid for less than 24hrs

Edit :given to prateeks

Last edited:
Yesterday need one invite,booo shared his invite and order placed for my friend.
Today FB friends sent 7 invites to me.
Already shared 4.
3 left.
But all the invites already claimed in my OPO AC.
Orders not placed.
Only 23hrs left.
If anyone needs here PM me i will share my ac details.

Hello,

I got an invite from Oneplus today for 64GB version. kindly note, I just have the invite and not the PHONE!

I can give it to anyone for FREE. The point to be noted is that he/she must pay by himself/herself and get it to India on their own.

I just have the invite and giving it out to community as I know it's worth!

So if anyone is looking for an invite please PM if INTERESTED!

THANKS! :)

Guys the OPO servers were down yesterday, couldn't make use of the invites, I guess they go back to the holders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back