Android Oneplus One Invite collation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this thread's seeing some activity now. Price has got everyone interested, :).

So if we are going to have a queue-
1. Who's gonna come up with it? (i.e. is a mod required or can I just go back through the thread & list the names here?)
&
2. Do we make it chronological from the point of creation of the thread or the India launch?

PS: Just so there's no doubt, I'm in!

Wow, this thread's seeing some activity now. Price has got everyone interested, :).

So if we are going to have a queue-
1. Who's gonna come up with it? (i.e. is a mod required or can I just go back through the thread & list the names here?)
&
2. Do we make it chronological from the point of creation of the thread or the India launch?

PS: Just so there's no doubt, I'm in!
If you have time, start a new thread and list the names in the OP according to their posts in this thread. You will have to scour through this thread and only count those people who have asked for India specific invites. If someone hasn't done this till tonight, I'll do it once I get home later tonight.
As and when the invites get issued, the names can be removed and added by editing the first post.

If you have time, start a new thread and list the names in the OP according to their posts in this thread. You will have to scour through this thread and only count those people who have asked for India specific invites. If someone hasn't done this till tonight, I'll do it once I get home later tonight.
As and when the invites get issued, the names can be removed and added by editing the first post.
I can create the thread but I disagree with the part about including only those who have asked for India specific invites because folks have been wanting the OPO even before it was available here in India & I'm sure they'll want to purchase it here if they haven't bought one already.
So I say we include everyone who's shown an interest since the creation of the thread. If someone isn't interested, we can skip/delete later. What say?

I've got one India specific invite that I'm willing to share. @booo was kind enough to share his International invite with me and I'm happy to pay the kindness forward.
Keep the spirit of sharing alive !!!
Congrats you are truly 1 in 1000 :) in 125crore :D and first on TE to get the India invite...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back