Android one plus Nord ce 3 hangs up and poor performance

rupeshforu3

Disciple
Hi I am Rupesh from India and I have brought oppo Nord ce 3 and it frequently hangs up and performance is very slow.

My phone has 8 gb ram and Qualcomm Snapdragon 788g processor but still the performance is slow. It came with Android 13.

I brought oppo Nord ce 3 10 days back and after that I have installed os update through ota. The update was security update I mean it is not an update to Android 14. At present my phone is running Oxygen os Android 13.

Actually my phone has an 512 gb external memory card Samsung and it is loaded with MP3 and other files. I usually listen to music and copy from internal memory to external memory card and vice versa.

So I have installed es explorer file manager and solid explorer file manager.

Whenever I try to launch es explorer file manager and open the directory containing music files it shows message as loading and even after two minutes it still shows message as loading and finally opens.

When I switch to another app like folder player and play music and come back to es explorer the last opened folder is last and it starts from the beginning and when I try to open the same previous directory it still shows message as loading upto two minutes.

The same thing is happening with solid explorer also.

Along with one plus Nord ce 3 I have brought oppo pad air which has Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 processor and 6 gb ram and it's performance is ten times better than one plus Nord ce 3.

One plus Nord ce 3 has better hardware than oppo pad air but still the performance is ten times lower.

Regarding one plus Nord ce 3 everything is working fine except that file system is slow and I think it has ufs 2.1 and not ufs 3.1.

Suppose I open any text editor and enter some text and keep it away for five minutes and after that try to open the same text editor the previously entered text is lost.

When I open es explorer file manager and keep away for five minutes and after that try to open the same es explorer file manager the previous opened directory is last and it starts from the beginning.

When I am examining files in es explorer file manager the folder player music player stops playing I mean it is hang.

With in 20 minutes the music player stops or hangs upto three times.

I have selected option allow background activity and even selected option don't optimise for the following apps

1) es explorer file manager
2) folder player music player
3) solid explorer

There is no use and finally I have selected option high performance mode under battery section and even no use I mean es explorer starts from the beginning.

Finally what I want to say is it's not keeping background activity.

As my phone has 8 gb ram only 4 gb ram is being used and remaining 4 gb ram is free. I have noticed ram usage under running services of developer options.

Kindly try to suggest what is the reason behind app hangs and how to improve my phone performance.

Regards,
Rupesh.

Time to unlock the bootloader and flash a stable ROM? XDA may have many stable ROMs which can offer better RAM management and stability. By the looks of it, background memory management is being aggressive and shutting down your background active tasks.

Back