FS: Photography Olympus OM-10 Mark iiis(14-150mm lens) just a week old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

solo_wing

Adept
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Manali
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Feb 24, 2024
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
12 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Not being waterproof is bit concern for me.
Selling my very recent purchase of this camera. Rs 35300 + 400 shipping.
Applied good quality screen protector ( Rs 300) from second day.

Not negotiable. Not a desperate sale. So if it does not get sold out in a week or so might just withdraw.

It was bought on 24th Feb and got it around 27th .

So other than just taking it for a day or 2 . I have not used it much.

Everything is as good as new as mentioned this is only a week old.

So anyone who might have wanted it before but missed due to out of stock ..can take this.
Need any more info feel free to ask.

Reason for selling is this is not being waterproof specially the body will always make me little worried as my main purpose is for taking it to trekking areas and rain can occur very often there...maybe a plastic cover would do but still. Extra weight for me.

Other being extra battery would have been nice as I won't be able to charge in remote places while on the go and I see extra battery are going for Rs 6k.
I don't want to spent another 6k on a non waterproof camera.

Croma website says 1 year warranty.

Will pack it properly and ready to share packing pics with buyer but completely buyers risk once it gets shipped out of my place.
If buyer needs can pay for insurance coverage.

Will prefer courier of my convenience but
Will consider buyers choice.

Please be patient as I am in bad weather area alert for next few days..so will be shipped 3-4 days after getting payment.

Attachments

• IMG20240304090718.jpg
    IMG20240304090718.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG20240304090606.jpg
    IMG20240304090606.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_20240304_094004.jpg
    IMG_20240304_094004.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Bro, Sad to see that you are selling this. You should have gone with the OM-5 MIII which was retailing at 55k , but sadly it was out of stock even for me (I was watching it at 70k a few days before)
Regarding the batteries, there are cheap alternatives like Wasabi Power which works as good as the original ones. But you have to source it from the US. This should be a better alternative to the prospective buyer. I love my camera, as the lens combo makes it a too good deal. Wishing you good luck with the sale.

Bro, Sad to see that you are selling this. You should have gone with the OM-5 MIII which was retailing at 55k , but sadly it was out of stock even for me (I was watching it at 70k a few days before)
Regarding the batteries, there are cheap alternatives like Wasabi Power which works as good as the original ones. But you have to source it from the US. This should be a better alternative to the prospective buyer. I love my camera, as the lens combo makes it a too good deal. Wishing you good luck with the sale.
Thanks bro.
Honestly Rs 55k would have been a bit stretch for my budget. This was good for the price and Non-emi options I took.

I will check on this wasabi power battery .
The thing is I am skeptical on third party batteries as my experience with Nintendo Wii U alternative battery was very bad. It got swollen after just 2 days of use .

But let me check reviews on this .
Getting from USA is not going to be too difficult as my cousin keep traveling for their job . Only issue is they will take some time to come to India.

Even I have purchased it by paying in full and no EMI. None of the EM 10 are weatherproof. There was housing that could make it weatherproof but it cost a bomb.
Regarding the wasabi power batteries:
Please check this link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0763YTPG9/ref=ewc_pr_img_1?smid=A26DOG57FL5OY2&psc=1
I have used the batteries of Wasabi power previously for Sony A6000 which are good. It's my cousin's camera and he still uses them. Even I am planning to source these batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back