OC & Modding [OLD thread] *Official* TE Top 10 Super-Pi scores !

Phew!!
HOT Numbers!!!!!!!!!!!:hap2:
And turn on ur ACs- its only going to get hotter!!:eek:hyeah:

I hate you Funky, Harshal and Darky!!:mad:
My 3000+ based rig is not even a yr old and it feels like an antique from my Pop's school days!!:rofl:

PJ of the Day:ashamed: -
If wishes were horses- (read - if Bikey could OC)- Funky,Darky and Harshal's automobiles would be Conroe powered!!:p

good going harshal ...the scene is really heating up now ..

i am thinking what is in hold after darky's chip arrives ....he is sure to blow away the competition.

:)

bikey, im with u! this thread interests me no more (read i cant afford a conroe :p )...

awesome work guys!! TE is sure gonna see a even more conroes once the mobo availability mess is cleared up!! congrats :)

Made it just under 14s after spending some time with the board this morning... so far, I can tell it's not going to be easy with the P5W :p Here are the details:

13.937 - RiO - Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 3663MHz - stock cooling - 2x1GB Ballistix PC2-8000

RiO said:
Made it just under 14s after spending some time with the board this morning... so far, I can tell it's not going to be easy with the P5W :p Here are the details:

13.937 - RiO - Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 3663MHz - stock cooling - 2x1GB Ballistix PC2-8000

nice score there rio..... awesome going.

RiO said:
Good effort Rio , especially on stock air cooler.

Whats the Vcore and Vdimm values ?

vcore 1.55v | vdimm 2.2v | vmch 1.65v

Btw Funky, did some quick cable management and MB temps dropped to 42 C - still a bit high, but better than 48-49 C :D

Wow nice numbers there... All going for that 10.xxx ... :clap:

Rio waiting for Water cooling

Adi waiting for some stuff

Whats with Harshal and Funky ?? Cooling ??

Really waiting for Darky also to start belting out numbers.... :p

Back