Officially tired of HOTMAIL

Wraith

Skilled
This has been happening since the last 4 days....everytime i try to sign into Hotmail(via www.hotmail.com) i get a page asking for my email n password...even after entering the correct info...i get the cannot find server screen!! :mad: :mad:

Now if i try to open my inbox via MSN Messenger....i get another page asking for the email n password (same as the 1 above)...after entering the info...i get yet another page again asking for my email n password(diff from the page above).After all this..i am taken to a page where i have lot of options about changing my password, personal info etc....and also a link to Hotmail....but alas...after clicking on the link i am greeted with "This page cannot be displayed" :huh: :no:

Try as hell as i may....i have been able to see my inbox only once in the last 4 days!!!!!

Does any1 have a solution to this??? or should i simply stop using hotmail?? :D :D

well....i would suggest that u shift to gmail.
But,

it would be better if u provided some screenshots so that we can give u a solution.
Also,

mention the browser,isp u r using.

Browser : IE 6
ISP : Exatt
Have a Gmail a/c :D

This is what happens when i try to open my inbox via MSN Messenger

This is the sequence of events :
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3

After all this i get "Page cannot be displayed"

First - Nice titles for the images :D
Second - Try clearing your cookies and stuff, and try logging in with the option "Ask for username and password each time"

I think the layout of Hotmail was changed a couple of days ago, or maybe a week ago. That page which you see is supposed to show up once i guess when you log in after the design change was implemented. Thats what i came across anyhow. Try clicking on the View Account Information link or something. See if it works.

If this doesn't, Gmail zindabad !

Regards
Inzider

Tried everything...cleared the cookies...used the 'ask for username n passoword each time' but still nothing ....

Heck i even used FireFox and guess what it says....."there is no data"

Back