OC & Modding *Official* TE SuperPi ScoreBoard !

Status
Not open for further replies.
[hwbot] 8.890 - i7 875k @ 4719MHz Air Cooled TRU120 - P55A-UD4P - Crucial Ballistix DDR3-1600 [/hwbot]

875k2.JPG

Very impressive! Intel's new unlocked toys are awesome it seems. If you don't mind, wanna post the idle and load temps at stock and at a 24/7 stable overclock whenever possible?

farookh said:
[hwbot] 8.890 - i7 875k @ 4719MHz Air Cooled TRU120 - P55A-UD4P - Crucial Ballistix DDR3-1600 [/hwbot]

875k2.JPG
u can get better score by disabling HT and trying superpi on different cores by setting affinity in taskmanager . it should oc high with lower temps also if ht is disabled .

farookh said:
The unlocked multiplier of the CPU shines and so does the trusty old cooler. Many congrats Farookh sir! :)

*respect*

damn said:
Very impressive! Intel's new unlocked toys are awesome it seems. If you don't mind, wanna post the idle and load temps at stock and at a 24/7 stable overclock whenever possible?

Still only 2-3 days since i got the cpu this is what i have settled for everyday use best part is that system consumes just 100w @ idle and 265w cpu load (No Graphics Load)

load.jpg

idle.jpg

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

RoBoGhOsT said:
u can get better score by disabling HT and trying superpi on different cores by setting affinity in taskmanager . it should oc high with lower temps also if ht is disabled .

Yes i think i could have got some more MHz out disabling HT & cores
But did u read how hipro5 was killing 980X just by disabling cores & HT

KILL your i7 980X AT ONCE (and RMA it)... - XtremeSystems Forums

51ghz.jpg

7.348 @5.1Ghz

New thread needed ...or can some Admin please take over and update this one...

M sure many new scores will come in with newer CPUs.

Thanks...

erm....i can open up a new thread.....and keep it updated even with the old scores....should i?

if i get express permission then i will start off an new battleground....

^^ Are you gonna be taking all the old scores and adding to new ones from the BTH contest?

....Why date on this now as 21June2011?

i will take all scores posted on this thread only......

also...the SS in MOST submissions are not according to rules.....

even yours:(

so any entry after this post which is not made according to the rules will NOT be accepted...

you can post...but i wont be adding them to leaderboard....

no HWBOT tag needed......

post in HWBOT also...and keep a pic of your system handy......

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

UPDATED the whole leaderboard.....

plz post according to the rules.....

ANY submission which is not made according to the rules will NOT be accepted.....

...in one post you have mentioned that you won't consider any scores after that thread:

so any entry after this post which is not made according to the rules will NOT be accepted...

and then...

plz post according to the rules.....

ANY submission which is not made according to the rules will NOT be accepted....

So should we post or not?

Also the updated scores look really confusing....not formatted well IMHO. Don't you think?

well....there has been some typo errors..as you have quoted...and i apologize for that...(been working for 15hrs without coffee)...

1.this thread is not dead....you can submit new scores...and i will append them to the leaderboard them if they fit the criteria[regulation screenshot/correct formatting etc..]

already added mrcool63's submission....

hope this clears everything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back