OC & Modding *Official* TE SuperPi ScoreBoard !

Status
Not open for further replies.
(been working for 15hrs without coffee)

....thanks a lot for the hard work....yeah I understand...Take your time...just glad to see someone updating this thread finally :)

Here for starters:

Sub7pi2.jpg

superpi_time - poster - cpu make model -cpu speed - cooling - motherboard name-RAM make model-HWbot user name(optional)

06.951s - Infected - Intel Core i7 2600K @ 5.4GHz - Corsair H50 - Asus P8P67 Deluxe -8GB DDR3 @ 1663MHz 9-9-9-24

^^^because...almost 80% of the old entries didnot have the regulation Screenshot which is required @ HWBOT...

now assuming the fact that most of the new guys will almost copy paste the score posted here to HWBOT..their scores will be blocked within an hour or so by HWBOT...and now we dont want that...do we?

as i cannot rectify the old scores i came to an comprise and gave an cutoff date...

Infected said:
....thanks a lot for the hard work....yeah I understand...Take your time...just glad to see someone updating this thread finally :)

Here for starters:

Sub7pi2.jpg

superpi_time - poster - cpu make model -cpu speed - cooling - motherboard name-RAM make model-HWbot user name(optional)

06.951s - Infected - Intel Core i7 2600K @ 5.4GHz - Corsair H50 - Asus P8P67 Deluxe -8GB DDR3 @ 1663MHz 9-9-9-24

gr8....updating.........

sumonpathak said:
^^^because...almost 80% of the old entries didnot have the regulation Screenshot which is required @ HWBOT...
now assuming the fact that most of the new guys will almost copy paste the score posted here to HWBOT..their scores will be blocked within an hour or so by HWBOT...and now we dont want that...do we?
as i cannot rectify the old scores i came to an comprise and gave an cutoff date...
Makes sense. Keep it up..! :)

oops my previous one was : 19.672s - E6550 2.33 Ghz @ 2.67Ghz-CA50 :p

Here is the new one

CA50 - 14.859s -Intel Core2Duo E6550 @ 3430.2MHz, 2GB DDR2 @ 978MHz 5-5-5-15, Abit IP35-Pro, Stock (Intel HSF)

wtduev.jpg

erm......you are supposed to have the memory tab open too:p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

hey guys.....i have been thinking...why dont we start off with an clean slate? the mods can loc k this thread...and i can open up a new thread...and have a much cleaner leaderboard.....

wat do ya say?

@mods...plz respond:)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

the thread is officially retired.......

please make your new submission to this thread

http://www.techenclave.com/overcloc...n-technology-community-superpi-1m-193435.html

thank you:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back