[OFFER] Register .com/.net/.org Domain Name for $1.99 - Hurry!

mrintech

Adept
Jun 6, 2009
Hi Friends

Thought of sharing this exciting offer from Namecheap - One of the biggest domain registrar in the world :)

33ab2b8.png

From July 08 12:00 AM to July 11 11:59 PM EST, Namecheap is providing .com/.net/.org Domain Name for $1.99 (I think the transfer is also included)

Here are the steps:

* Like Namecheap on Facebook: Namecheap.com - Internet/Software - Los Angeles, CA | Facebook
* Follow what is written here: The deal is... | Facebook

:D

Hope someone finds this offer useful :)

P.S. If you don't have a Namecheap Account, get one here: https://www.namecheap.com/myaccount/signup.aspx

Party Monger

Skilled
Jul 15, 2007
Damnit!! Registered a .com on godaddy after searching for coupons like mad, for 350 in the afternoon. Fcuk!!

RD274

I.can.edit.this?omg
Skilled
Sep 9, 2009
Ahmedabad
How much does this cost after the initial 1st year? I need to buy a domain and I was wondering how expensive this site is after a year.

I'll need the domain for 5 years minimum so I don't want to pay a low first year and then pay a bomb for the remaining 5 years+ .....

mrintech

Adept
Jun 6, 2009
RD274 said:
How much does this cost after the initial 1st year? I need to buy a domain and I was wondering how expensive this site is after a year.

I'll need the domain for 5 years minimum so I don't want to pay a low first year and then pay a bomb for the remaining 5 years+ .....
viralbug said:
$10.06/year for .com

After 1 Year... the price will be $9.xx after applying their monthly discount code. See: http://www.namecheap.com/domains/domain-pricing.aspx

Also, Namecheap will be running a Twitter Trivia Contest at the end of this year, where you can win domain credits and renew domains

Namecheap Rocks! :)

viralbug

Skilled
Mar 7, 2007
Navi Mumbai
^ Yes Namecheap is totally awesome!

The pricing is $9.98 + 18c ICANN fee which comes to $10.16. (Sorry made a mistake in my previous post :ashamed:)

They have a lot of discounts and coupons.

The Twitter trivia is by far the most awesomest thing!! :D