OC & Modding O11 queries

ashish

Adept
My friend is thinking of upgrading to an O11 case but he needs some clarity before he can proceed.

Need suggestions from people who own it here.

He won't be going for any AIO or Liquid cooling but will be staying on Air cooler only.
He will be investing in some good brand suggested fans as to not compromising on any airflow options.
Hoping the Air cooler will give him good cpu temp results.

He has done a good amount of research on reddit and YT and many people are using AIOs and Air coolers on this cabinet yet getting good cooling results but wanted to have secondary opinions hence the query.

i have used a NHD15 and an AIO with the O11 mini, both worked fine.. what else do you want to know? doing/diagnosing anything in the case is a pain if you have a dual tower cooler tho.. from my little research back in 2020.. i might be wrong but some o11's didnt have the clearence for the nhd15.. might have changed now.

i have used a NHD15 and an AIO with the O11 mini, both worked fine.. what else do you want to know? doing/diagnosing anything in the case is a pain if you have a dual tower cooler tho.. from my little research back in 2020.. i might be wrong but some o11's didnt have the clearence for the nhd15.. might have changed now.
Forgot to mention he is planning for O11 Dynamic EVO and not Mini.

Only thing he asked to confirm is if at all a normal after market air cooler will work absolutely fine or not rather than going for AIOs and water cooling.

Back