NZXT Phantom

mrcool63

Adept
Nov 4, 2007
dude my advice is get the modular platinum 1000w from seasonic or corsair.. any psu above 750w should be modular as it helps in cable managment and also compared to antec, seasonic and corsair have better support..

How many drives do you have? i count 7 drives and your mobo supports 8.. right.. also i would ask if your mobo supports 16x dual pcie.. i believe its only dual 8x pcie.. further my advice is get the lian-li sata connector..
these ones: http://www.lian-li.com/v2/en/product/product06.php?pr_index=457&cl_index=2&sc_index=50&ss_index=19
will help also..

also have you installed an additional 200mm fan in the side? and in the front?.. install a good 75-100cfm fan in the front..

Dr.ashish

Adept
Mar 6, 2006
Birmingham AL
dude my advice is get the modular platinum 1000w from seasonic or corsair.. any psu above 750w should be modular as it helps in cable managment and also compared to antec, seasonic and corsair have better support..

How many drives do you have? i count 7 drives and your mobo supports 8.. right.. also i would ask if your mobo supports 16x dual pcie.. i believe its only dual 8x pcie.. further my advice is get the lian-li sata connector..
these ones: Lian Li Industrial Co., Ltd.
will help also..

also have you installed an additional 200mm fan in the side? and in the front?.. install a good 75-100cfm fan in the front..

I have Antec 900 wat Power supply. Its good enough for all the stuff I have in there. I have 5 hdds, 2 240gb ssd in raid 0 and 2 bluray drives. Thats why I order the sata adapter. Will order 2 200 mm fans later. For now this seems to be doing well. I have a few 120 mm fans lying around, will add them when I have time.
Motherboard is Asus P8Z77-V Pro. I this it has PCI 38x8. Thats is more than enough bandwidth for my GTX680 in SLI.
For details you can see the link in my 1st post for everything I have in there.

IS the cabinet available for sale ...
Sorry but I am not based in India.

Edit- Will be getting my Optoma GT750e and a 110 inch screen this week. Will post pictures when I get it. I already have Nvidia 3D vision 2 glasses.So, finally my 3d gaming and home theater system will be ready.