Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
I will upgrade the model
I haven't opened the box yet. Warranty continues.
Bargaining will never happen. I can ship with insured shipping. Free shipping
I bought the Graphics Card from a UK site with a campaign abroad and did not use it.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    395.4 KB · Views: 342
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 309
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 280
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 295
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 318
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:
PSA: A 3060Ti FE card isn't anywhere near worth 90k - unless @pauldmps somehow managed to stuff a brick of gold inside it.

Either you're just dumb and completely overpriced your GPU, or worse - are trying to take advantage of desperate people which makes you dumb AND a terrible person.
Regardless, you're probably better off trying to rip-off people on FB marketplace, cause you're not getting any offers here, buddy.

Edit: I know comments like these aren't allowed on sale threads, but come on! This guy deserves it.

Last edited:
PSA: A 3060Ti FE card isn't worth anywhere near worth 79k - unless @pauldmps somehow managed to stuff a brick of gold inside it.

Either you're just dumb and completely overpriced your GPU, or worse - are trying to take advantage of desperate people which makes you dumb AND a terrible person.
Regardless, you're probably better off trying to rip-off people on FB marketplace, cause you're not getting any offer here, buddy.

I know comments like these aren't allowed on sale threads, but come on! This guy deserves it.
I am free to give whatever price I want. You cannot interfere with this! You know you will be suspended because of this post!

I also lowered the price.

Last edited:
Since the card is brought from outside India, I don't think you can get local warranty. In that case, you should mark the warranty as No.

are you stupid? Anyone can come and take it from me!
STOP being rude, I did not write anything wrong. If you're genuine then no harm is done. This is your first sale thread of a high value, high demand item and you without much thoughts slashed your initial price and came down to 50% value. That behavior is extremely suspicious.

To buyer: I repeat this could be a hacked account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back