Android Nothing brings imessage to its phone 2.

Privacy concerns exist though. Watched the MKBHD video yesterday and he told that they use a Mac Mini Server farm or something, not sure. Don't see something like this impacting sales in India though, especially since WhatsApp is something the vast majority of us swear and live by. It's only the Americans who're very concerned over iMessage, green bubble-blue bubble thing. Not sure about EU and rest of world. Love the design of the Nothing Phones though.

Also, I think EU is asking Apple to basically make iMessage open to other devices so Idk, EU is sort of crumbling their walled garden.

Privacy concerns exist though. Watched the MKBHD video yesterday and he told that they use a Mac Mini Server farm or something, not sure. Don't see something like this impacting sales in India though, especially since WhatsApp is something the vast majority of us swear and live by. It's only the Americans who're very concerned over iMessage, green bubble-blue bubble thing. Not sure about EU and rest of world. Love the design of the Nothing Phones though.

Also, I think EU is asking Apple to basically make iMessage open to other devices so Idk, EU is sort of crumbling their walled garden.
yeah, i am thinking this sparks something like a need for universal RCS adaption discussion, atleast in EU.

The stats given in the MKBHD video were quite astonishing. Looks like Apple is going to be a monopoly in the US, good place to find a job for long term if you're in IT.

Back