Not able to download torrents using Asus Rt-N13U

dinjo

Hell Yeah[Born Critic]
Skilled
I recently updated the firmware to 2.0.2 and since then the download master is not able to download torrents , anyone having issues ?

Torrents used to work with previous firmware version but seems Torrents are not downloading at all , Http downloads works well can you confirm whether you are able to download ?

I am currently running on version 2.0.1.5

and i do get the error in connecting. But after the app is launched if I go to file and select connect the downloads work fine.

Ok it seems its having problem when the torrent only has 1 single file it works if it has folders and then files in it.

The new firmware with new version of Download Master gives much better speed, it gives me about 115KBps earlier version were only giving 105KBps.

If net disconnects or modem reboots, Torrent stops. You need to restart the modem or reboot wifi.

Worst software from Asus :(

Ignore the download master,it just doesn't update anything properly and speed is neither accurate nor real time.

But after updating to 2.0.2,it gets the job done tho.

I tried queuing 8 torrents,all were large files.It managed to complete all of those without any fuss.

Asus needs to implement a proper GUI or open it up for us.

Asus isn't stopping but no developers are working on DD-WRT for B1 version , this latest firmware is very stable/

Seems like the problem is for torrents none of torrents now getting downloaded

@satishcarya

Google

I bought this router last week, having a lot of problems, I have downgraded and upgraded the firmware about 3 times.
Torrent is working fine, but does not show any info, just progress bar and sometimes the download speed, This router is a joke, looks like Asus is testing the product with us, it is a prototype lol.
I have the revision B1, expect to see a custom firmware soon.

No custom firmware is coming router is not bad but download master is.

Ok here is the update ,

Download master now supports torrents resume functionality completely but there is way you need to do so.

Download the torrent and start downloading and if router is been power off due to some reason you can still resume.

1.Next time you start your pc and connect to download master but the torrent won't resume the download, go to Router admin page and safely remove the usb drive.

2.Connect the usb again and start download master this time download master would show the torrent as Initializing but it wont resume the download , now just add any other download http or bit torrent and wait for 10-15 mins after which the torrent would have the option to resume and then click on resume .

Not much if you are not much into Unix/Linux , i could build some swap space using my linux skills

in my case the router just got fed up of me leaving it on for 24/7 and it just refused to detect the external HDD (NTFS) halfway through download. trying to connect it back but it just wont connect dont know if its firmware problems,tried 2.0.2.0 ,2.0.0.9 it just wont detect it. i used to have resume problems in 2.0.2.0

Guys, Can anyone tell me how did you set up N13U with Airtel ?

Airtel modem already has DHCP enabled & mostly gets 192.168.1.1

Do you still enable DHCP of N13 ? What series do you give for DHCP of N13 ?

Back