Norton Antivirus real Cheap

octave

Adept
Hi,

Was looking for a paid antivirus for the last few days and stumbled upon Nortons website today to find Norton 2008 available for download @ $19.99.
I applied the coupon code nav308 to bring it down to $16.99. To me it was a good deal and hence thought of posting it here.

I do not work for norton and do not have any vested interest in this deal. If the mods feel that this thread is un needed then they may delete it.

I posted it cause this may be the ideal deal for home users and users who cannot use free antivirus as they use their pc for commercial use.

Have a nice day,

octave

KIS 7 is even being sold for Rs.500/- with 3 user license in another forum. But reluctant to buy, being not sure how genuine it is.

At least I'm using it currently :). Did try out the trial version and it is not bad at all. With Vista as the OS I'm not too critical of which A/V I use though it is defintiely better than One care.

I was not talking about Kapersky Antivirus but Kapersky Internet Security Suite (V.7)for Rs.500/- and that too with 3 user license. KAV is available with Prime for Rs.500/- and KIS for Rs.1000/- + shipping.

jampack said:
available where?

As I said earlier, I don't know how reliable, but there is a GO in erodov. (@500+VAT+shipping)

BTW, if mentioning such things is against forum rules, this post may please be deleted.

janitha said:
As I said earlier, I don't know how reliable, but there is a GO in erodov. (@500+VAT+shipping)

BTW, if mentioning such things is against forum rules, this post may please be deleted.
its reliable, I got a copy, you can download it too, in which case u will save the shipping, they will give you the serial keys.

I am in search of AV, than I found Vivek Punjabi is using NOD32, I tried for NOD32, bcoz Vivek Punjabi i follow, than many TE's recommended KIS. I searched for KIS i got, i & my friends are using KIS since from only 3 days, give me max 3 days to prove that for Rs. 500 KIS is orginal is available. Today is sunday, I got from a good Distributors of KIS in Karnataka.

Norton is a Certified Bloatware...eats up resources and does almost nothing of what it is intended to do.:p
I wonder why people still pay for it when one can easily get some free AV softwares which are far better..:huh:

Back