Nokia 3310 Classic Screen

nj_gamer

Adept
*UPDATE*

The phone model is 3110 Classic, sorry for the wrong topic title

My display screen is cracked, and nokia care ppl tell it will cost 1150 rupees, now my phone is 11 months old, and its value is around 1.7k. Any suggestions on what i can do? Is there a cheaper alternative?
Regards

nj_gamer said:
My display screen is cracked, and nokia care ppl tell it will cost 1150 rupees, now my phone is 11 months old, and its value is around 1.7k. Any suggestions on what i can do? Is there a cheaper alternative?

Regards

3310 Classic? AFAIK, there is no Nokia with that model designation unless you are talking about the old 3310 in which case, I would suggest that you dump your current phone and buy another one since repairing a 3310 is of no economic value.

Perhaps you are talking about the 3110?

Shit, it was a typo, i meant 3110 Classic

Anyone any idea?

I just want to know if there are cheaper alternatives for the lcd screen, i'm not in bangalore right now, else i would have looked around in national market or sp road. I'm new to kolkata, so i really can't explore the city. Thats why i'm asking if i can get a cheaper display screen.

After doing a search on google, i found this,
Replacement LCD Screen Display For Nokia 3110 gifts in india at rediff shopping.

I want to know why the nokia care people are charging double?

a friend of mine got n73 screen for around 800 -chinese ..get the screen urself from a wholesale market (like gaffar in delhi...)

Back