(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much can I sell these items for:

1. Ryzen 4650G
I received it with a missing cpu pin, had paid with UPI so seller refused to do a replacement or refund. Seems to work well but only reads one of the two memoy slots.

2. A1502 Mid 2014 / Early 2015 Macbook Pro, the logic board updated to 16GB RAM, i7.

3. Asus Vivobook 14 Core i3 7th gen. 4+2GB RAM 256GB SSD.

How much can I sell my 4 year old laptop for:

Acer Aspire A515-58GJ
Specs - i5-8250U, 2GB MX150, 4x2GB Ram, 1TB HDD, 15.6 inch 720p display

The main problem is hinges and battery -

Left hinge broke and I got it repaired locally for 500 rupees. Since then, the hinges do work but are unreliable, which is why I always keep the laptop open.

The battery has been replaced after the original one died. The new battery stops charging whenever I run any heavy tasks. Don't know whether the battery is faulty or the charging port.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thinking of upgrading my home NAS.

I have a Synalogy 218+ with two 6TB Western Digital Gold disks. Disks are in warranty and 1 year old, so 4 years warranty remaining. Synalogy 218+ was bought from the US in late 2019, so no warranty but works well and is in good condition. Want to sell it all together if possible but have no idea what to price it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

How much for a one year old Semi-Modular Antec EAG 650w with bill and 5.5 year warranty remaining.

How much for a one year old Semi-Modular Antec EAG 650w with bill and 5.5 year warranty remaining.

How much can I expect for Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra purchased in Aug 2021 (Still in warranty) with valid bill for 12GB/256GB?
Black colour

Last edited:
How much can I expect for Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra purchased in Aug 2021 (Still in warranty) with valid bill for 12GB/256GB?
Black colour
The S22 Ultra 256GB costs 1.1 lac. Maybe 70-80k if you are lucky? Anything above it seems high.

Sony WH-1000XM4. Barely used.
Bought from Amazon on 12 December 2021 (not even 3 months old) .
How much can I sell it for?

Wow man
27k earphones. I use 399rs earphones. Serves me the youtube videos.
Costly means 799rs sound magic in ear headphones I bought 4 years ago and lost them.
I got them to use while sleeping to eliminate outside noise but turns out they're really uncomfortable to use while sleeping.:facepalm:

And since I already have Audio Technica M50, I never had any reason to use Sony after buying them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back