(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much should i sell my 1yr old
intel core i3 2100
ECS H61H2-M2 mobo (latest bios 03/05/2012)
Dynet 2GB 1333 Mhz DDR3 RAM
Remaining warranty 2yr.

Well I have some figure in mind but getting idea. How for Motorola Droid 3. World phone supports both CDMA and GSM. Condition 9.8/10. Mint condition.

How much can I expect for a 11 month old (just within warranty) HP Touchpad 16 GB - with bill and all accessories and an HP original foldable leather case-cum stand.
Dual boot with webos and CM9 nightly. Scratch free and in excellent working condition.

How much can I expect for a 11 month old (just within warranty) HP Touchpad 16 GB - with bill and all accessories and an HP original foldable leather case-cum stand.
Dual boot with webos and CM9 nightly. Scratch free and in excellent working condition.

8-9.5k

How much for a iPhone 4S 16gig factory unlocked with box & indian bill dated on march.

I have an Epic 4G which fell from my hands and the screen cracked.. I bought a new lcd and digitizer from US and now the phone works fine after booting up but the screen does not wake up if i lock it with the power button.. The touch works after unlocking phone but screen does not show anything.. Currently using an app which puts brightness to zero and keeps screen on.. With an extended battery of 3500mah it works for a full day.. How much do you think I can sell it for?

A 320 GB PS3 (3.55 KMEAW JAILBREAK) without Move.
Date of purchase: 21.9.11
Source of Puchase: Letsbuy.com (India)
Reason for sale: Can't find time to play games anymore. But won't settle for a low price. Bought it for 19k.
Warranty remaining: None, due to jailbreak.
Condition: Console is in Mint condition. The rubber in the controller (Left Analog) is worn out. Works perfectly fine though. Got the power cable, USB for the controller and the box intact. (Traded the move for the Jailbreak)

Freebies: FIFA 12 & Limbo installed in the console. Will give the buyer a 60 GB hard drive with 5-6 games in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back