(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much for an Alienware M17x R3, bought in Sep 2011 from canada (alienware.ca). Specs:

System Color - Alienware M17x Soft-Touch Stealth Black

Processor - Intel® Core™ i7 2630QM 2.0GHz (2.8GHz Turbo Mode, 6MB Cache)

Memory - 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1333MHz (2DIMMS)

Display Panel - 17.3-inch WideFHD1920 x 1080 60Hz WLED

Video Card - 2GB GDDR5 AMD Radeon HD 6990M

Hard Drive - 320GB 7,200RPM HDD

Audio Card - Internal HD 5.1 Surround Sound Audio

#eternoMind

A 16GB new one comes for ~2.8k. So assuming a 8GB is half of that and thus the opened one is around 1/4th of the 16gb cost. I would advice you to get the IDE <--> CF device and use it as a bootable drive for any OS, maybe

My friend has got a 3 year old 14" Sony Vaio VGN-CS17G.

Config: Core2Duo P8400 2.26GHz, 3GB RAM,Less than 1 month old new 250GB HDD(replaced), Nvidia 128MB graphics card.

Cons: battery backup-upto 30 mins.

Reason to sell: He is going to buy a core i7 lap now.

Can someone tell me how much can i sell this for? If you need this, please PM me.

#babumxx Say around 15K. Even that is overpriced, IMO. The only thing keeping the price up is the 250GB HDD. Else, its a 2 generations (soon 3 generations) old architecture. Having a 128MB nVIDIA GPU will be good only if the model number is known.

How much for a 6 months used Steelseries Sibera V1 Headphone?

Has 6 month warranty left via md comps kolkata or distributer faxtel(chennai probably).

Currently goes for 3k.

Guys please tell me asap how much I can sell a Spice MI 410 for ? It was bought rougly last july and invoice i still have . The phone has many scratches on it but it works the same way it worked when it was new so well the only problem is the exterior look is bad .

Guys please tell me asap how much I can sell a Spice MI 410 for ? It was bought rougly last july and invoice i still have . The phone has many scratches on it but it works the same way it worked when it was new so well the only problem is the exterior look is bad .

Since I could not find the current price online, expect it to go for about 60% of current market pricing.

Hi

How much can I expect for a less than 2 year old Nokia E 72 ?

It's in good condition with few scratches on the back.

Thanks,

Aarvee.

How much for a Dell S2409W monitor. I believe it is under warranty as I bought it in 2009 but unfortunately I lost the bill.

juventino said:
How much for a Dell S2409W monitor. I believe it is under warranty as I bought it in 2009 but unfortunately I lost the bill.

I bought it on November 2nd, 2009. Still can't find the bill, though.

Guys Need help and advice,

[font="arial, sans-serif"]I have a Z5500, purchased on 20th May 2011 for 15,732 (have invoice & warranty of 1 year 2 months) & I am willing to sell it, can some audiophile suggest the best price for this great set. Currently its not available new, or at least its pretty difficult to get, the online prices are like crazy since its discontinued in production. Also would like to highlight that the condition is excellent of course there are usage signs and i would give it a 8/10 for the same.[/font]

Thanks in advance :)

[font=arial, sans-serif] [/font]

How much for a Desire HD, in immaculate condition (hasn't been used more than a day or two), in warranty, with all original contents still wrapped.

How much for Mint condition (used for 1 week,had it as backup card) XFX Nvidia GT 220 graphics card with no warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back