(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want an estimate for a mouse I've got.

Its a Dell Precision Laser mouse that I got with my laptop. Its open but unused item, got on-the-fly DPI change button with LED indicator, customizable extra buttons on the side. Interface is USB thus compatible with all OS. How much can I expect for it ?

Asking Tentative Pricing for Wifi Router n Logitech Combo

Hey Guys ..

A friend of mine recently got 2 articles up for sale as he is about to change base. Wants to sell em off and tuck in some cash.

Unsure about the pricing when asked, i thought better to revert to TE for the pricing and possibly a sale afterwards.

1) Netgear Wireless-G Router

WGR614

Purchased in March end-early May 2009.

2) Logitech Keyboard+Mouse Combo

Basic model.

Purchased around the same time and unopened.

Guide me abt the pricing first guys, then will proceed accordingly :)

Re: Asking Tentative Pricing for Wifi Router n Logitech Combo

Sorry ..

been out of touch for a bit too long it seems. Mods pls move the thread to the appropriate section.

Thanks Shanghai kid :p

Possible Resale value for this config

Hi All,

What could be the approx resale value i can expect by selling this config? I have some people who are ready to buy it and i wanted to know what i can expect and ask them.
Thanks in advance.

The config i am trying to sell:
Code:
Intel Core2Duo 6300 1.86GHz
Intel D946GZIS
Transcend 3GB DDR2 RAM
Seagate 160GB
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT GDDR3 256 MB
Pinncale PCTV Analog 110i
Sony DVD Writer
Samsung DVD Writer
Logitech KBD and Optical Mouse
Intex 2.1 speakers
Numeris UPS 600kva
Samsung SyncMaster 17" CRT

Thanks for the person who transferred it here. I really dont know i need to put it here. Regarding the resell price i can expect, please help.

PS2 bot during early 2008. So out of warranty.
Games like Cricket 2007, God of War I, COD 3(All PAL games)

Games like Syphon Filter:Omega Strain, Manhunt , Red Faction,God of War I, COD 3, MOHonour, Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty(all NTSC and Used games)

GUYS HAVE AMD PHENOM X4 9550 2.2 GHZ 1 YEAR OLD WITH BILL AND WARRANTY last game i played was cod mw2 and dragon origin its rocking its just i wanna upgrade cant sell the mobo cause its kinda was a recent upgrade

HOW much can i expect

Karthi007 said:
Thinkdigit.com India > Technology Guide News and Reviews | Technology News, Information and Updates on Gadgets Online. How much will this logitech mouse fetch? Will subscribe to digit magazine if this mouse will fetch atleast 1k. i have no use for it. Theitdepot - Logitech Cordless Mini Optical Mouse this link says new one is 1.3k.

eBay India: Logitech Cordless Mini Optical Mouse - 3YR Tetra Pack (item 250534179488 end time 28-Nov-2009 07:01:10 IST)

Available in ebay for Rs. 955 with three years logitech warranty. It should be around Rs. 900 in the local market.

Planning to upgrade my GPU, what price do you guys suggest i quote for my Zotac 9600GT AMP! edition bought from lynx sometime this year?

Anyone?.....

hey guys ..
need sum help .. well .. im planning to sell my cell phone which is a W395(SE) bought on 10-Aug-2009 .. Sparingly used .. though its software got corrupted and ive got it serviced .. they say that they've changed the whole inside of the phone.. except the body .. can you please help me out that at what price would it be gud to sell at .. i was expecting something around Rs. 4.5 k.... i bought it for Rs. 7.5k ..

Cheers ..

Want to sell my Playstation 1. Working fine with all accessories and memory card and one controller.

How much can I expect to sell it for. Nearly 9 years old but lying unused for nearly 6 years.

Thanks

How much would these components sell for?

Q9550
Gigabyte P31
4GB DDR2 800 Transcend
MSI HD 4850 512

parag1985 said:
I want to sell an old hdd of 10gb Maxtor came in my compaq deskpro. How much will I get for it ?

any suggestions need to get rid of it urgently but dont know what to ask for ????:huh::huh::huh:

rite said:
How much would these components sell for?

Q9550
Gigabyte P31
4GB DDR2 800 Transcend
MSI HD 4850 512

Q9550-----8000
Gigabyte P31-----1800
4GB DDR2 800 Transcend----2800
MSI HD 4850 512-------4500

How much can i sell these for ??

1. 80GB Samsung IDE HDD -> Approx 5 years old

2. 256 MB SD RAM

3. Samsung 17" CRT monitor (black one)

4. Samsung DVD writer - 1.5 year old

raksrules said:
How much can i sell these for ??

1. 80GB Samsung IDE HDD -> Approx 5 years old
2. 256 MB SD RAM
3. Samsung 17" CRT monitor (black one)
4. Samsung DVD writer - 1.5 year old
1. 80GB Samsung IDE HDD -> Approx 5 years old 700/-with no bad sector
2. 256 MB SD RAM 150/-
3. Samsung 17" CRT monitor (black one) 1500/-
4. Samsung DVD writer - 1.5 year old 400/- If working fine

How much for these parts?

Hi

All parts have at least 1.5-2 years or more warranty and are in perfect condition.

How much can I expect to get for these (purchased within India with bill):(expected prices, are they correct?)

MSI HD 4850 512 4.5-5k
Q9550 8-9k
Gigabyte P31 1.5-2k
2X2 GB DDR2 800 Transcend 2k
WD640Green 2-2.5k

Are these expected prices fine or are they on the higher side?

How much can I expect for each?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back